I arrived to Barcelona with my family and had a great time at this hotel. swimming pool area was 14 Euro extra which I thought it should of been within the hotel price and not extra.
Room was very nice.
View was very nice from window.
Lounge area was very good and chilled out.
Was PRICEY but what can you do these days, everything is becoming expensive!
Swimming pool, Sauna and steam room area was very nice.
Staff are helpful.
Internet connection WASN'T great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Collection Barcelona Tower hotel, formerly known as Hesperia Tower, is in Barcelona’s new business and financial district, between the airport and the city center. It’s just minutes from the fairgrounds too. As for the building itself, it’s a real city landmark, complete with a fabulous glass-roof cupola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, NHHotels, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Prestigia, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your NH Collection Barcelona Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Hotel Barcelona
- Hesperia Tower Barcelona
- Hesperia Tower Hotel Barcelona
- NH Collection Barcelona Tower Catalonia