On the very positive side the room that I had was great with a lounge, good sized bedroom and a walk in wardrobe that my wife would die for. The hotel is large and there are excellent views from the upper floors although the lift system doesn't cope well during the "rush hour". I was forced on a couple of occasions to use the stairs from the 12th floor - a great alternative to the gym! Food and service were acceptable although food is a bit on the expensive side. On the negative side is the location. Whilst it's good for Barcelona airport, (there is a shuttle and the taxi journey is 15 minutes and approximately 120 Euros) it's in an island of busy roads, light industry and 1970"s apartments. I found nowhere for a nice walk or attractive bar/restaurant in the immediate area. I would recommend for a night if you are using the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inaugurated in 2006, the Hesperia Tower hotel has 280 luxurious and attractively furnished air conditioned rooms with fully equipped bathrooms to offer its guests. With rooms ranging from well-organized standard spaces through to the elegant presidential suite, guests are sure to find the exact accommodation they require. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Prestigia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Lastminute so you can book your Hesperia Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Hotel Barcelona
- Hesperia Tower Barcelona, Catalonia
- Hesperia Tower Hotel Barcelona