5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$170
Booking.comUS$170
eDreamsUS$170
TravelocityUS$170
Orbitz.comUS$170
CheapTicketsUS$170
2,977 results
All reviews close to the airport tower club duplex suite star hotel metro station business hotel amazing hotel shuttle hesperia city gym conference kettle stylish eur
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2019

Thank you very much for the great time we had in Barcelona.
Very friendly & helpful staff. Thank you to all receptionists and breakfast staff.
You welcomed us extremely heartful and we enjoyed the time!
My wife, daughter Selina (1year) and I felt very comfortable during our stay.
Room was quiet, clean and you have enough space. >> wonderful view over Barcelona (you can see MontJuic, SagradaFamilia, Tibidabo,..)
Bathroom is very stylish with a lot of mirrors.
Breakfast was great, you are able to eat until you... everything is soooo tasty.
CityCenter is reachable with Metro direct line (L1) within 20min, Airport is just 10min by Taxi (~25EUR), very easy and comfortable.
We had a really nice stay at your property and cannot wait to come back again.
Our "little chica" Selina will perhaps stay in some of your minds, too. "Whooppaaa" to Mercedes :)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 2Engel1Bengel
HHTOWER, Director General at Hyatt Regency Barcelona Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2019

Dear guest,

Thanking you again for your time and your comments, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

Room great with huge windows looking to the land marks of Barcelona
High light of stay was dinner at the bouquet restaurant and EDWIN the restaurant manager.
He is very passionate about the food and especially the wines of the Area and if Spain. Most enjoyable evening ! We had an olive oil tasting with him too and drank the wines he recommended. He is reall asset to the Hotel and Bouquet restaurant
We will stay here again if need a room before a flight out of Barcelona airport

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank HEATHER H

Dear Heather,

Thank you very much for having taken a few minutes of your time to provide your valuable feedback relating to your stay with us. At the Hotel Hesperia Tower & Fira Suites, our aim is to exceed the expectations of our guests. It is most inspiring for all members of our team, to know that we succeeded in our effort and you were satisfied. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 3 June 2019 via mobile

Booked Hesperia as we were coming to Barcelona for a concert.
Upon arrival first impressions were that it was a little out of the way. However we soon learnt that there was a metro just across from the hotel! The metro is so efficient and can pretty much get you anywhere you wish to go!! Now it doesn’t matter that the hotel is a little out of the way because access to everywhere else is really easy!!

The hotel lobby was very nice and modern and we had a very nice warm welcome from the reception staff. Our room wasn’t quite ready so we sat in the lobby and had a drink. The staff were very accommodating.

Once we managed to get up to our room I was very happy. We had 1203, very clean and comfortable with views straight out over the roads. Still a good view though so glad we had a floor higher up.

My only slight niggle would be that when you look up Hesperia to book it, their write up states they have a pool. Actually the pool doesn’t belong to them it’s the health club round the corner so if you haven’t paid for a premium room then you have to pay €12 a day to visit. The health club facilities are pretty impressive I have to say but I think €12 is a little
Excessive when you have already paid to stay in the hotel.

Would happily stay here again and would also recommend to others.

1  Thank 897laurene
Hesperia T, Director General at Hyatt Regency Barcelona Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2019

Dear Laurebe,

Thank you very much for having taken a few minutes of your time to provide your valuable feedback relating to your stay with us. At the Hotel Hesperia Tower & Fira Suites, our aim is to exceed the expectations of our guests. It is most inspiring for all members of our team, to know that we succeeded in our effort and you were satisfied. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience about the swimming pool.

Reviewed 24 May 2019 via mobile

I stayed in Hesperia Tower for business trip.

Overall my stay was ok, but there were some quite important details missing:
- When called the hotel to help with taxi pick up from the office, reception confirmed to send one, but i never got one. In case they dont provide this service - they could have stated it clearly instead of making the customer waist the time
- The room is lacking basics for 5* hotel: no water in the room, no tooth brush/comb etc.
- Knowing the most of customers are business travelers, breakfast starting only from 7am is just too late

For my next business trip i will opt for another hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank tsivinski
Hesperia T, Gerente at Hyatt Regency Barcelona Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2019

Dear Mr. tsivinski,

Thank you very much for having taken time to provide us with your valuable feedback on your recent stay with us. We highly value your opinion for process of continuous improvement and as a base for making our guests stay more enjoyable every time.
At the Hotel Hesperia Barcelona Tower & Fira Suites, our aim is to exceed the expectations of our guests and we deeply regret when we do not achieve this. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused. I am personally following up on this case in order to avoid a repetition of this situation.

Next time you came to Bacelona pleaso contact with me directly and I will give you a personalized attention.
Thanking you again for your time and comments, which we will take into consideration for our future reviews, I remain at your entire disposal and send you my best regards.

Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

Perfect location for a few days in Barcelona, friendly helpful staff, clean rooms and good value. Would recommend. This hotel is located within 50 metres of St Joseph’s Market, if you like seafood you have to visit.

Date of stay: April 2019
2  Thank stanbyrne
Hesperia T, Director General at Hyatt Regency Barcelona Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for the time spent in sharing your opinion. We really appreciate your comments.
We are aware of the importance of feel at home when travelling so it is a pleasure to read that we have reached your expectations and you have enjoyed your time with us.
I will stay at your entire disposal for any future assistance.

Regards,