5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$170
Booking.comUS$170
eDreamsUS$170
TravelocityUS$170
Orbitz.comUS$170
CheapTicketsUS$170
2,977 results
All reviews close to the airport tower club duplex suite star hotel metro station business hotel amazing hotel shuttle hesperia city gym conference kettle stylish eur
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2019 via mobile

Convenient location. 200m away from the metro. Recently rebranded to Hyatt regency. And as a World of Hyatt globalist member, got all benefits. Room upgrades, free breakfast at the cafe and lounge access.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank 8833joew
HHTOWER, Director General at Hyatt Regency Barcelona Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for having taken a few minutes of your time to provide your valuable feedback relating to your stay with us. At the Hotel Hesperia Barcelona Tower, our aim is to exceed the expectations of our guests. It is most inspiring for all members of our team, to know that we succeeded in our effort and you were satisfied.
We are aware of the importance of feel at home when travelling so it is a pleasure to read that we have reached your expectations and you have enjoyed your time with us.
Thanking you again for your time and your comments, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 11 September 2019 via mobile

I was very well impressed with the comfort, luxury, views and ambience of this tower hotel in two separate stays I had . Location was nice but a little outside the heart of the city, being 20/25 minutes away from The Plaza de España and Plaza Catalunya taking on metro (Line 1)
As an explorist member I was upgraded to a nice and comfortable room on the 23rd floor.
Views were amazing.
Club Lounge served snacks and drinks all day and did not disappoint.
I enjoyed every minute of my stay!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank amalzyner
HHTOWER, Director General at Hyatt Regency Barcelona Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for having taken a few minutes of your time to provide your valuable feedback relating to your stay with us. At the Hotel Hesperia Barcelona Tower & Fira Suites, our aim is to exceed the expectations of our guests. It is most inspiring for all members of our team, to know that we succeeded in our effort and you were satisfied.

Cordially,

Reviewed 31 August 2019 via mobile

The hotel is close to the airport and about 12 minutes away from the heart of Barcelona but nothing special is within walking distance. The rooms are beautiful with modern decor and has beautiful views. However, the lobby area including furnitures appeared dirty and dusty. The staffs I encountered at the front desk were friendly and helpful at that moment but it ended there. I requested an iron and had to call the front desk four times. It took more thank an hour to receive it. I was having a bit of trouble closing the blinds so called for assistance. The gentleman at the front desk said he’d send someone, no one came and I was too exhausted to keep calling. Eventually I figured it out.

The elevator is a whole other complication and the most annoying thing is the fact that the hotel advertise a free airport shuttle that doesn’t exist.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 691marshaa
HHTOWER, Director General at Hyatt Regency Barcelona Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2019

Dear guest,

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused. I am personally following up on the comment to work on it and trying to avoid it happens again.

Reviewed 25 August 2019

We chose this as an overnight hotel for its position close to the airport for an early flight. It certainly is quite close, as our 21st floor room had a great view of it which we appreciated. The taxi was affordable, but why did we have to pay when the hotel's own blurb is still saying there's a free shuttle? There isn't! Having to pay €12 for a day in a spa when all you want is half an hour in the pool is a bit steep, too. Most hotels I stay in include that in the room price. We didn't use any of the facilities in the end as they're all overpriced.

I had asked for an early check-in, not unreasonable as we were leaving at 7 a.m. next day, IMO. Our taxi from the cruise port dropped us there mid-morning. They were sorry but no rooms were available yet. Okay, we left the cases and went out to explore. We crossed the park and found La Flama, a nice place for a drink and then lunch. Then we had another drink just across the open space from the hotel. On our return, there still wasn't a room free. What on earth were housekeeping doing all morning? At 3 p.m. we finally got our room. Maybe that superb view was to compensate.

The lifts are bizarre. What on earth is wrong with a simple arrow to press? I don't want a screen full of words. How multi-cultural is that? On our way down once, the lift stopped; it seemed a little high (there's a window to the outside) but the hotel is on a slight rise and the counter above the door clearly showed zero so we got out as two people got in. Quite where we were I'll never know, but it certainly wasn't the ground floor.

Our room was okay and it had a kettle (that's all - bring everything you'll need), gowns, safe, etc., but no tissues. The design of the bathroom was bizarre - black shiny tiling and mirrors everywhere meant there was constant danger of crashing into walls. The loo door seemed to double as one of the wardrobe doors although it didn't fit either space properly (and you can forget about locking it - no lock!). I was interested to read a review just now about the AC going off during the night. We awoke around 5 a.m. to find ourselves in a pool of perspiration.

Staff were all friendly and helpful although somewhat disorganised. I suspect their employers are far more disorganised. We were really not impressed. I've seen it described as a 5*. I think the fact that we paid just €90 shows that even they know that's a misleading statement.

Room tip: Some rooms overlook the airport; 21st floor has great animated views.
Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank SheilaW34
HHTOWER, Director General at Hyatt Regency Barcelona Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for having taken time to provide us with your valuable feedback on your recent stay with us. We highly value your opinion for process of continuous improvement and as a base for making our guests stay more enjoyable every time.
At the Hotel Hesperia Barcelona Tower, our aim is to exceed the expectations of our guests and we deeply regret when we do not achieve this. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused.
Thanking you again for your time and comments, which we will take into consideration for our future reviews, I remain at your entire disposal and send you my best regards.

Cordially,

Reviewed 11 August 2019

I was robbed in this hotel, and had such a horrible experience here that I'd give it 0 stars if I could. I stayed at this hotel for a business trip, and had kept all my money stored in my suitcase, locked in my room. Not only was my money stolen, no help was provided by the hotel to recover it. The hotel staff washed their hands off the entire incident and refused to take any responsibility, let alone help me find the culprit. They don't have any security cameras, so they refuse to acknowledge any theft and put the blame on the customer. I still haven't recovered my money, which was a huge amount. The hotel takes no responsibility of the safety of your luggage in their locked rooms which can be accessed only by their staff. I would not recommend anyone to ever stay here. You and your belongings are not at all safe here. Don't ever ever go to this hotel. Be safe.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank pgc2709
HHTOWER, Director General at Hyatt Regency Barcelona Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2019

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your comments.
We are very happy to reply on this platform additionally to the private communication we have had for more than one month through private emails.
We are deeply sorry that you have a negative opinion about our services and our actions.
On the other hand, even though, we have not found any evidence of what you mention, I can guarantee you that we have done everything possible to help you with this inconvenient.

You have my full details, do not hesitate to continue to be in contact with me through private conversation.

Thank you very much.