As a very frequently traveller that has stayed in hotels around the world I've stayed in everything from luxury hotels to low end motels. I can honestly say that this was one of the worst places I've stayed and I would never recommend this hotel.
While some things like the lobby are okay, the room was gross. The sheets and pillows had stains on them and were dirty, the wallpaper was pealing off the wall, and the shower had mold in it. And as others has stated, the 'bed' was really a box spring, and it was like sleeping on a brick.
Do yourself a favor and find another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace Barcelona Hotel is a hotel next to Paseo de Gracia in Barcelona, where families and couples can enjoy unique personalised services and the charm of one of the best areas in Barcelona. Located on Barcelona's main commercial street, this boutique hotel next to Paseo de Gracia offers you unique services. Book now and get all the facilities for your confort like free Wifi, bikes, ipads and much more ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Splitty, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Petit Palace Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Bcn Barcelona
- Petit Palace Bcn Hotel Barcelona
- Petit Palace Barcelona Catalonia