Stayed at this lovely Hotel for 3 nights in June 2012 to celebrate our anniversary. A very boutique atmosphere with many quirky art works around the building. Bed room was a decent size with good facilities, nice balcony looking on to the street below, large power shower with good complementary toiletries. The only criticism I have was the windows in the bed room could have done with a good cleaning. We had breakfast included, there was a good choice of hot and cold food. The hotel is in a great location near to the centre of the old town, 2 minutes walk to La Ramblas then a lovely walk down this hectic atmospheric street to the harbour with its many fish restaurants. Beautiful clean city with lots to see. The sight seeing hop on hop off bus is well worth doing as in any city. We felt very safe although I have to say we didn't stay out late at night. I would definitely recommend this hotel and Barcelona for a city break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace Museum Barcelona Hotel is a hotel near the Plaza Cataluña square in Barcelona, devised especially for business, couples and family holidays, and specially designed for our guests to enjoy Barcelona as much as possible. Our hotel is located in the Garriga Nogués House, which is a beautiful modernist building characterised by its eclecticism and by the services if offers, such as free iPad & wifi, gifts for children, free bikes... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petit Palace Museum Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Museum Barcelona
- Hotel Petit Palace Museum
- Petit Palace Museum Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia