Overall a lovely hotel. Perfect hotel for our weekend, located only a couple minutes walk from the main Catylunya square where you can catch all the tourist buses and walk onto La Rambla where you’ll find loads of restaurants and cafes.
Rooms were spacious with high ceilings and a balcony overlooking the street each side. The shower was the highlight of our stay with jets coming out of the wall. Just what you need after a busy day roaming the city.
The reception staff were very friendly, whenever we asked anything they were more than happy to help and spoke good English too.
Would definitely recommend to anyone staying for the weekend in Barcelona and want a central hotel out of the main streets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace Museum Barcelona Hotel is a hotel near the Plaza Cataluña square in Barcelona, devised especially for business, couples and family holidays, and specially designed for our guests to enjoy Barcelona as much as possible. Our hotel is located in the Garriga Nogués House, which is a beautiful modernist building characterised by its eclecticism and by the services if offers, such as free iPad & wifi, gifts for children, free bikes... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Agoda, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petit Palace Museum Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Museum Barcelona
- Hotel Petit Palace Museum
- Petit Palace Museum Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia