Alternative Creative Youth Hostel
US$549
US$311
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Constanza Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$242
US$225
Andante(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$140
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$153
US$132
  • Restaurant
Musik Boutique Hotel(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$251
US$366
US$325
  • Pool
All reviewswalking distancecommon roomfast wifigreat locationbunk bedsplaca catalunyawould definitely stay here againlockerslaundrycomputerscityrefrigeratorfacilitiessheetsmetrohallway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I read so many reviews here at tripadvisor and I'm so glad I choose to stay at this hostel. Just amazing in every aspect (great location in the center of everything, clean rooms and spaces, friendly and helpful stuff)
I truly recommend this place for anyone that arrives to Barcelona.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Great Hostel and a great location, clean, very helpful staff and helped us out massively. I would definitely recommend this accommodation to anyone who wanted to go to Barcelona. Staff were great, my friend was robbed and he required to go to the hospital, they were very accommodating when phoning the ambulance for him.

Substantial sized lockers to keep valuables, which may I add I think your valuables should always be kept.

Supermarkets and coffee shops are close by, they are required as breakfast is not included in the Hostel, cooking facilities and a fridge to keep things refrigerated. Vending machines and a coffee machine are also available.

Location is about a 2 min walk from the top of La Rambla and Playa de Catalunya Metro stop.

I would on the other hand warn them that it is extremely dangerous with regards to pickpockets and other dangers of getting beaten up. This is not the review to be discussing this though.

Thanks to all the staff for their help and cooperation throughout out stay in Barcelona, after we had checked out they allowed us to store our bags in the office until we came back to go to the airport.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 December 2012

Loved our stay at this hostel, really clean, great atmosphere. The staff is very helpful and the location is excellent! Very close to most of the major attractions .. The entrance if kind of hidden so just a bit of heads up you might have difficulty find it at first.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Bahador_Alast
Reviewed 7 December 2012

We really liked my stay. The staff were super friendly. Very good location. The hostel was very clean and we met lots of nice people. The guy at the reception gave us a map with lots of good recommendation for what to see in Barcelona and also a map with recommendation for food and live music which really changed our experience. This place was simply great.

Room Tip: We liked our room, room 1.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank alberto p
Reviewed 30 November 2012

The staff is awesome. Alvand and Ali are very helpful. As a solo backpacker I appreciated that the most during my stay. Great value for money. The place has a vibe that is unique.

A 100% recommendation from me for backpackers.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo