Alternative Creative Youth Hostel
US$202
US$258
US$227
  • Pool
All reviewswalking distancecommon roomfast wifigreat locationbunk bedsplaca catalunyawould definitely stay here againlockerslaundrycomputerscityrefrigeratorfacilitiessheetsmetrohallway
Reviewed 29 April 2013

A friend recommend me this place and It was not just good was a great place, quiet, safe, clean, free internet, great location besides plaza catalunya. Friendly people and good prices. We are already planning this summer to visit Barcelona again thanks to this great experience.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Stayed at Alternative Creative Youth Home Hostel and had a great time, staff were very friendly and helpful, all the facilities you could ask for (fast wifi etc), very clean, fun but still quiet for sleeping. Great central location, can't rate this place too highly!
A special mention for Al and Michele! Just great. Love Barcelona!

Reviewed 23 April 2013

After six nights staying in this lovely place and finding many friends( travelers and hostels staffs) there, I can definitely say this is the must see place in Barcelona just like Church of the Sacred Family, because of its great guys like Al, Michele, Ali, Eryca. in first moment when we arrived there Michele talked briefly about the city attractions, events and gave us two maps of Barcelona:-), I just had the same feeling with other travelers that Alternative Creative Hostel is just like Home. Thanks guys you made our trip too good to be true. I can't believe how many nice friends I found in six days.

Room Tip: we stayed in room number one with six other travelers which was great, have no idea about the sleep quality in other rooms
1  Thank aminalizadeh
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Alternative Creative Youth Home hostel is the best youth hostel in Barcelona Spain. Friendly staff, clean, safe, located in a great location in downtown Barcelona. Free use of computers in hostel and they provide a free fast wireless internet. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Great location, good management, clean, comfortable and an awesome place to meet fun likeminded backpackers. Stayed here for 4 nights and met some really cool friends that I'm yet in touch with. ACYH gave me a decent sized locker to keep my valuables safe. The friendly staff helped me with my laundry too. They helped me figure out getting around the town as well as out to girona where I sky dived. I didn't have trouble returning at odd hours or drinking past a certain time.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo