“Hen Do Friendly”

Stay Together Barcelona Apartments
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I stayed at this apartment with a group of 9 girls celebrating a hen do. The apartment was brilliant, very clean & well equipped to accommodate our group. The owners were fantastic really helpful with all of our enquiries from a visit to the Orange telephone store, general directions, best places to eat & printing a lost boarding card! They really couldn't do enough for us. We would all defiantly stay here again, highly recommended!

Room Tip: Don't forget to use the lift as after a good night out the stairs are a killer! Haha.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
StayTogetherBCN, Gerente at Stay Together Barcelona Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Hola, Kelly
Thanks for your kindness. We'd love to have you back, too.
It's true, the stairs are not prepared for nice girls on heels ...
Warm regards to all the girls,

There are newer reviews for Stay Together Barcelona Apartments

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I booked the stay together appartments as the tarred for larger groups, having trying to organise a hen party of 21 women I struggled to find a suitable place for us to stay.... However the Stay Together appartments not only catered for such a large group but were so amazingly helpful throughout our whole stay which made the running of our stay so much easier!! The staff even replied to my daily emails!! They were fantastic! The appartments are absolutely beautiful and were so clean!! Brilliantly located near shops restaurants and only a short walk to las ramblas!! We had a fantastic trip but only because our appartments were exactly what we wanted, it could not have been better!! Thank you so much Alvaro and Hector!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014

Hola, Emma
Thank you for stay with us. It was a pleasure to help you answering your questions. We understand it wasn't easy to organize such a trip.
Here we are for anything you need in Barcelona. Who's the next getting married?
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 31 May 2014

7 of us stayed here a few days ago, perfect location for exploring the city. Great value for money, we had a spacious 3 bed apartment which sleeps up to 10 with 2 bathrooms. Staff very friendly. Approx 5-7min walk from ramblas! Would definitely recommend and also stay again. I would recommend booking your transfers with these guys, a minibus for 7 of us was 45euro each way. Thanks!!

• Stayed: May 2014
StayTogetherBCN, Manager at Stay Together Barcelona Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
After such a nice description of the services, we'll invite you to have some drinks next time you come.
Warm regards from Barcelona,

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Hen party of eight - 50/50 mix on upper and lower age group. Much apprehension on how this would work but have to say-it was FABULOUS! Three bedrooms and two double sofa beds, two bathrooms worked great for eight 'adult' females.mirrors may have been at a slight shortage but we worked it in the end. Basically, the apartments are well situated, really do gave fabulous management, very clean and superbly fitted out. Superb idea for groups of people to 'stay together' and I would definitely do it again.

Room Tip: Fight the others in your group!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
StayTogetherBCN, Manager at Stay Together Barcelona Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Hola Georgina!!!!
Thanks for your kind comment.
We'll contract you as public relations for the apartments!!!!
We are happy that you had a good time here.
Our warmest regards to all the girls,

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

The best staffs I never meet in the other place all of the world
Everything is on one hands
shopping sightseeing beach
even supermarket
If I have chance to go to barcelrona in near futurw I will not think about other place

• Stayed: May 2014
StayTogetherBCN, Gerente at Stay Together Barcelona Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Hola!!!!
Thanks for being so nice with us.
You have a home in Barcelona, now.
Hope to have you back some time,
Alvaro, Marcel and Hector

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We were a group of 11 girls on a weekend away. We stayed in one of the three bedroom apartments and had plenty of space (and hot water!!). The kitchen was well equipped, the rooms were decorated stylishly and were clean, and Hector and his staff could not have been more helpful. Nothing was too much for them. From the outset communication was brilliant, from organising an extra bed for us, to arranging taxi transfers, they provided guidance on where to eat/drink/visit and arranged a private tour of the Sagrada Familia at half the price. With a metro station just the other side of the road this was a perfect base from which to go and explore. Las Ramblas is only a short walk and the clubs and bars on the seafront were a €10 taxi ride away. We will most definitely be returning again.

• Stayed: April 2014

Lauraaaaa and the ELEVEN girls .... we miss you.
Thanks for this review and for the signed note, too
Our special guide, Toni, will improve his english for the next time you come. We promise.
Do not hesitate to contact if you need something from Barcelona.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 19 April 2014

My initial impression was lovely. Clean rooms. Each bedroom had a lovely balcony overlooking barcelona. I would have given this 5 out of 5. But when I got to my second destination, I saw my iPad was missing from my suitcase. I turned on my "Find my iPad" app and watched it roam the Barcelona streets. I feel like my privacy and security have been violated. I will file a police report tomorrow. I have never felt so duped and upset. I would never recommend for someone to stay here, where it's apparently okay for the staff to rifle through the guests luggage. Don't be deceived by the good price or friendly faces, they violate your trust and steal your things. Never again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Savannah H
StayTogetherBCN, Gerente at Stay Together Barcelona Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Dear Savannah,

we understand your indignation concerning the theft of your iPad. We are very sorry that you had to leave Barcelona and our apartments with a bitter taste in your mouth.

You mention in your review: “when I got to my second destination, I saw my IPad was missing from my suitcase” and then you accuse our staff of robbing your iPad.

We understand your feelings when you wrote this, but we think it is not very fair. We don´t share this reasoning. All the staff members have been long time with us and we take all the measures to keep our place safe.

If you have the possibility to track down your iPad and follow it’s ways with the app, this could be very helpful to the police.

Once again, we express our sincere understanding for your situation and emotions, and offer you our help in any way needed.

Best regards,