“Fantastic experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Confort Centre Quiromassatge
Ranked #1 of 128 Spas & Wellness in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Confort Centre Quiromassatge, a massage center is located in the vibrant neighborhood of Sant Antoni in the Eixample. In confort you will find a quiet and relaxed atmosphere to enjoy all the wide range of massages and treatments for your well-being and health of experienced and professional hands.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

I've visited Confort Centre Quiromassatge last month and the experience was just perfect. Very nicely arranged and decorated place with friendly staff! Jose is just the best. Appointment was on time and everything was very relaxed and pleasant. Would highly recommend to all who visit Barcelona and need or want to get a little pampering. THUMBS UP!!!!!!!

Visited June 2014

Munich, Germany
“Expected standard, received a wow experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

The outside looks unimpressive, but at the inside you enter a nice room with well chosen furniture and colours. You'll meet a very professional man that knows how to do his job. The first time, I received a foot reflex zone massage from a man and it was very different what I used to got in Thailand, Germany, USA and other places. This guy understands the body and its needs. His Long education paid off.
Again anytime !
Hans de Alemania

Visited June 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Beyond My Expectations!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I don't provide ratings easily but everything about my massage experience with Jose was beyond expectation. So much so that I had to return a 2nd time in my 7 day stay in Barcelona. Jose put me at ease with his charming space which added greatly to the relaxation of the massage. Not only did he over deliver on the massage but he was generous with his tips on sights, restaurants and bars which were all excellent recommendations. He took his time and focused on the knots of stress in my body. He is professional and considerate of the client. The spa is a must-go when visiting Barcelona. Don't hesitate, I HIGHLY recommend.

Visited July 2013
Brussels
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“the best massage you can dream of...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

You enter the place totally stressed, you leave your body with tensed muscles in hands of Jose's expertise and one hour later you leave the place, floating on a cloud!
What else can I say? Jose is not just a very nice and friendly person, he's really professional and provides massages you'll never forget.
Every time I come to Barcelona, the first thing I do is booking a one hour massage at Confort Centre Quiromassatge.
I travel the world, experience massages everywhere but this one is just exceptional !
I can only highly recommend it!

Visited May 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Treating Yourself Well”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

While on vacation in Barcelona an old shoulder pain associated with years of tennis started acting up. It was a godsend that I found Jose Pacheco. In a couple of sessions he brought me relief not only in the shoulder but all the way down my arm -- something my masseur in the States had not been able to do. The whole experience was excellent. Jose is the consummate professional, very knowledgeable about the muscular/skeletal system. I would recommend this business to anyone wanting to take a break on their vacation and relax for an hour. The Confort Centre Quiromassatge is easy to find and an excellent, quiet respite from a beautiful City.

Visited December 2013