This was such a great hotel, brilliant staff always willing to help and room service was amazing. The cost of food in the hotel is a little pricey but the standard of the food lives up to the price. If I was to go to Barcelona again I would stay with the same company but one of their hotels closer to La Rambla. The only thing about this hotel is it's quite a walk to La Rambla or Placa Espanya so we ended up getting a taxi every time which is approx 10 euros every time. So with this being said, there was nothing I can say that is negative about this hotel. I would just advise to choose something closer to La Rambla if you want to be more near that area. Oh and there is a huge shopping complex right next to this hotel which is lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Barcelona's business district, Les Corts, and next to the lovely shopping mall L'Illa Diagonal, NH Collection Constanza features a lean, brightly-lit atmosphere with an outstanding commitment to customer service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, NHHotels, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Collection Constanza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Constanza Barcelona
- Nh Constanza Hotel Barcelona
- NH Collection Constanza Barcelona, Catalonia