Stayed at the NH Constanza on May 19, 2014. Very good experience. Check-in staff were friendly and helpful. Room was very modern in decor but comfortable with lots of amenities. The hotel is about 4 blocks from the subway and right next door to a beautiful mall which was great. I wanted a bite to eat and checked the hotel room services prices which were very expensive. So walked over to the mall and got a nice veggie wrap for a few Euro. The hotel is in a mid-town location. I actually walked all the way up the Ramblas from downtown to the hotel to get a sense of the distance and to experience the city. The walk took about 90 minutes. Subway took 20 minutes. I arranged a cab with the front desk to pick me up at 530am for a trip to the airport. The cab was waiting right on time and the trip took about 20 minutes.
I have nothing negative to say. This hotel was a good value, had free WIFI !! and was very comfortable and convenient. As well because it wasn't in the heavily populated tourist areas it was quieter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Barcelona's business district, Les Corts, and next to the lovely shopping mall L'Illa Diagonal, NH Collection Constanza features a lean, brightly-lit atmosphere with an outstanding commitment to customer service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, NHHotels, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Collection Constanza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Constanza Barcelona
- Nh Constanza Hotel Barcelona
- NH Collection Constanza Barcelona, Catalonia