“Such an amazing way to disconnect from real world!!”
Review of BarcelonaSail

BarcelonaSail
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sailing tours out of Port Olimpic. BarcelonaSail offers sailing tours year round in our beautiful sailing boat. We offer day sailing tours and sunset sail tours of 2.5 hours and our full day sail trip to Port Masnou. Kids are welcome. You just relax on the deck or you will be steering the boat and enjoy the city's most emblematic and characteristic buildings from the sea side such as the Sagrada Familia, and the W-hotel.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Such an amazing way to disconnect from real world!!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I went sailing with Isgar twice in one week and I really enjoyed it a lot!! He is very friendly, he knows how to make a group work together, and a good captain of course!
Going sailing with him is not only a sailing experience but it's also a fun night with great people from everywhere.
For those who never saw Barcelona Skyline from the sea, I strongly recommend it! It's the best way to see the whole city at once!
Can't wait to go back on his boat!

Visited August 2014

Madrid, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Nice weather, nice sightseeing, nice company, nice boat and captain! Cool, relax and fun! I enjoyed it very much. Recommended!

Visited August 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Let's face it! I do not have sea-legs!! :-) But the captain is a very good teacher and know how to turn sailing into a very fun and nice experience!
In hot days, it is a brilliant way to tan avoiding the crowd of the beach!

I recommend it for sure!

Visited May 2014
“Excellent disconecting activity”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Hola,
I have been sailing with Isgar several times and all I can say is that I had very good time disconnecting from the dense activity in Barcelona city centre. The acces to the port is easy as it leaves from the Port Olimpic.

Isgar is very nice and give you some lessons and practice on sailing activity!
You can enjoy the sea point of view meeting new international persons and having a bath if the weather let you do so!

Try it!!!

Visited February 2014
Barcelona, Spain
“The art of sailing... and relaxing!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Thought I didn't like to sail - or at least, wasnt 't born to sail. That was before I met Isgar & Samba.

Isgar is an easy going, patient, talented and passionate skipper (well from my point of view! :P). He learnt me all the basics of sailing... and all the basics to maintain myself on a rubber ring without falling into the water! The thing is I am 1/3 skipper, 1/3 boat diver and 1/3 "laybacker" and with Isgar and Samba, I found one place to match all my personalities :).

From the beginner to the expert, everyone should find what is looking for with Isgar & Samba! For me, the best way to discover the Barcelonas coasts while enjoying the sea. And if you are lucky, some dolphins might come as well to say hello!

1000% recommended!