“Fabulous food, cocktails and super service”
Review of Baribau

Baribau
Ranked #1,748 of 9,768 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$29 - US$59
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Description: Baribau is a new bar/restaurant in a trendy L?Eixample area of Barcelona. We pride ourselves on offering the best of traditional and modern tapas dishes, excellent cocktails and impecable service in a modern and tastefully decorated environment. We also cater for groups and private parties of up to 150 people, either in the restaurant/bar area or in our private bar. We look forward to seeing you and we hope you will enjoy your experience. The Baribau Team
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food, cocktails and super service”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We were looking for somewhere to watch the World Cup but also enjoy some good food, we were so lucky to find Baribau. The staff were so friendly and welcoming and reserved us the best seats in the house for the match. On our first visit we stayed for the set lunch which was great value and included some delicious dishes - Strawberry gazpacho sardines and an amazing paella. When we returned a few nights later the tapas style dishes were innovative and tasty, the octopus and steak tartare with Roquefort were favourites. This is a little out of the way but easy to reach by taxi and well worth the visit, cannot recommend it highly enough, the best meal we had during our stay and the cocktails weren't bad either! What really set this gastro bar apart was the friendly, welcoming service from Nick and the team.

• Visited June 2014

• Polish first
Bicester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We went there last night as it was the only classy place we found that was showing the football. What a gem! The food was absolutely delicious, there was a nice choice of cocktails and the service very attentive.

Would definitely recommend!

Barcelona, Spain
“Excellent Gastro Tapas & lush cocktails”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Pass the discreet entrance and you ll discover a great modern bar with sexy touches of red! A stylish very pleasant and gorgeous Italian waitress/barmaid looked after us recommending 2 exotic cocktails. I let myself tempted with a Capsicum based on rum, passion fruit, limon & chilli for the kick in the mouth!! My friend went for strawberry, vodka and basil! Both delicious!!!!!!
It is slightly pricey but frankly I did not regret because the taste, the texture, the smell and presentations of the Gastro Tapas were mouth watering and a real treat!!! I recommend the Cod with smoked aubergines, the octopus with pork is to die for, the ceviche is so well balanced and refreshing. We finished with a succulent brownie with a pistachio and cardamom ice cream as well as a Catalan custard with its foam!! Congrats to the chef!
If you are visiting the gents ... Better like the orange colour!!!! LOL
The music was jazzy lounge on my visit.... I shall return.

• Visited May 2014
“What a lovely place to stumble upon! ...”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I was visiting Bcn for a holiday and during first night of my stay I went out for a meal. Picked up a restaurant close to my hotel and here it was-Baribau! What a great place to discover. I was told that they opened recently and therefore I was very positively surprised that place have already contained warm atmosphere and happy customers-me and my boyfriend to start with! Ambient is very nice, combination of modern style with a touch of old fashioned one worked out very well.. We liked the food, good quality and value for money. Other thing that we really enjoyed was a service, staff were friendly and attentive and we were very well looked after. That is great, considering the fact that not many places here in Bcn have a high standard service wise. Bravo Baribau! We will come back.

• Visited May 2014