I should point out that I didn't stay at this hotel, so I cannot pass comment on the hotel itself. However I would like to say that the staff were very helpful in moving our booking (eight rooms) to another hotel due to damage caused by previous guests to some of the rooms we had reserved. They moved us to a more expensive hotel in their chain but maintained the same price and even threw in a free breakfast both days for all of us for good measure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Avinyo hotel stands in a privileged location in the centre of Barcelona. Only a few metres from Ferran and Ample street and very close to Las Ramblas and Plaza Sant Jaume. This hotel is situated on Avinyo street plenty of tradition and character and with a wide variety of modern shops and boutiques and located in the real heart of the Gothic Quarter. Other places of interest near the hotel include the Cathedral and Liceu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Splitty, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Avinyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Avinyo Barcelona
- Catalonia Avinyo Hotel Barcelona