For my wife and me It was a very excellent experience. Hotel is located close to Catedral and it's easy to reach all the interesting sites of Barcelona by walking or metro. the staff is friendly, smiling, helpful in solving various reservations for museums, tours and tips. Particular not secondary is that they speak Italian. In particular we would like to greet Xavi and David for their courtesy. The breackfast isn't so cheap if you don't stay for more days but it's on a good level. A remark has to be made on the room cabinet: simply doesn't exist but is substituted by a metallic structure that is not sufficient for a 7 days stay. Apart this the rest was ok. Greetings from Roma
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Avinyo hotel stands in a privileged location in the centre of Barcelona. Only a few metres from Ferran and Ample street and very close to Las Ramblas and Plaza Sant Jaume. This hotel is situated on Avinyo street plenty of tradition and character and with a wide variety of modern shops and boutiques and located in the real heart of the Gothic Quarter. Other places of interest near the hotel include the Cathedral and Liceu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Catalonia Avinyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Avinyo Barcelona
- Catalonia Avinyo Hotel Barcelona