I traveled to Barcelona together with my mother. It was a nice stay in Catalonia Avinyo hotel: first of all perfect location,easy to find any place if you have a map. In hotel is working helpful and polite staff. We also enjoyed breakfast, i would not add anything more. Fresh and tasty.
The pool is small and cold, Jacuzzi was not working that good,and it was too hot to stay there anyway, because outside was +30 degrees,but hey-for 3* hotel it is amazing to have a pool on the roof. Actually it was a good contrast to jump from hot jacuzzi to a cold swimming pool.
We did not have windows/balcony in our room, but conditioners are working perfectly,and it was not hot in the room.
Rooms are clean,and i loved the design.
Would recommend people to stay in this hotel for sure.
Thank you, Catalonia Avinyo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Avinyo hotel stands in a privileged location in the centre of Barcelona. Only a few metres from Ferran and Ample street and very close to Las Ramblas and Plaza Sant Jaume. This hotel is situated on Avinyo street plenty of tradition and character and with a wide variety of modern shops and boutiques and located in the real heart of the Gothic Quarter. Other places of interest near the hotel include the Cathedral and Liceu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Catalonia Avinyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Avinyo Barcelona
- Catalonia Avinyo Hotel Barcelona