“A fresh new air in creative sightseeing”
Review of Barcelona5senses - CLOSED

Barcelona5senses
Barcelona, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A fresh new air in creative sightseeing”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Teresa and Rosa are two highly qualified professionals in the tourism sector. They have added a fresh new air in classical sightseeing by combining the most representative and attractive features we have in Barcelona: culture, gastronomy and wine experience.

Not only being a local have I discovered new aspects of my own city, but also as a tourism professional I can only count on them when it comes to offering the best services to the most demanding clients.

Flexibility and creativity are the key aspects that make of their job a complete success. I would definitely recommend to try Barcelona 5 Senses, and will surely repeat with them on personal and professional purpose.

Visited June 2014