This is more of an upscale hostel than a hotel. Everything about it is very basic and functional. Small but clean and adequate bathroom with room. Convenient to the Metro. Not much in the immediate surrounding area. Sparce furnishings. Wifi only in the common area which is basically a modified parking lot. But this place is cheap and clean and secure so what more would you want for this price in Barcelona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residencia Erasmus is located in Barcelona's lively Gracia district. It offers affordable accommodation with free internet and a modern en-suite bathroom. Diagonal Avenue is 15 minutes' walk away. A buffet breakfast is served, including toast, cereals, cheese, jams and fruit juices. Residencia Erasmus Gracia also has vending machines, and guests can find bars and restaurants within a short walk. The Residencia Erasmus is located in a historical building and features a garden, lounge area with a TV and a dining area with a fridge and microwave. A luggage storage service is provided and laundry facilities and parking are available on request. Bookings at the residence (for short or long stays) can be made by students or academic staff travelling for academic purposes. The residence is just 15 minutes' walk from Gaudi's famous Park Guell, with many interesting architectural elements. Lesseps Metro Station is just 200 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Residencia Erasmus Gracia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencia Erasmus Gracia Hotel Barcelona
- Residencia Erasmus Gracia Barcelona, Catalonia