To list the positive things about this hotel:
- Friendly staff
- GREAT location (2 minutes walk to Universitas, 10 minutes walk to Catalanya)
- Quiet hotel, we didnt experience any noise from traffic or people.
- Good standard, clean bathrooms and good shower.
- Ok roofterrace with a small (not heated) pool.
- Good price
- Bad lightning in the room.
- Extremely hard beds, but at least this made us get up early in the mornings.
- Small room (we got the smallest they have)
- Expensive breakfast, we choose to eat at the local cafees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunotel Central is a new hotel located in the city centre of Barcelona, just a short walk from Las Ramblas, making it a wonderful base in the heart of Barcelona. After a long day guests could enjoy a relax evening indoors at the Aquarella Music restaurant and take advantage of the seasonal swimming pool and jacuzzi. The Sunotel Central is also surrounded by restaurants, cinemas, theatres, museums and shops.The comtemporary hotel enjoys a superb location close to the Barcelona's well-known attractions such as Las Ramblas, Gothic quarter, Casa Batlló, La Pedrera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sunotel Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunotel Central Barcelona, Catalonia
- Sunotel Central Hotel Barcelona