Stayed for one night at this centrally located hotel (1-min walk to the University station). Room was very basic but comfortable enough. Recommended for the location itself - very close to all the bars and nice restaurants. 10 minutes walk to La Ramblas.
This hotel would be good some anyone who only needs the room to sleep at night. Definitely not one to enjoy the facilities. Heard there is a rooftop jacuzzi pool but did not have time to go up and look at it.
The bathroom is also very basic and nothing to shout about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunotel Central is a new hotel located in the city centre of Barcelona, just a short walk from Las Ramblas, making it a wonderful base in the heart of Barcelona. After a long day guests could enjoy a relax evening indoors at the Aquarella Music restaurant and take advantage of the seasonal swimming pool and jacuzzi. The Sunotel Central is also surrounded by restaurants, cinemas, theatres, museums and shops.The comtemporary hotel enjoys a superb location close to the Barcelona's well-known attractions such as Las Ramblas, Gothic quarter, Casa Batlló, La Pedrera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sunotel Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunotel Central Barcelona, Catalonia
- Sunotel Central Hotel Barcelona