“A beautiful end to a fabulous trip”
Review of Con Gracia

Con Gracia
Reserve with
Con Gracia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 9,603 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$73 - US$73
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish, Contemporary, International, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Gracia
Description: At Con Gracia, chef Jordi Delfa offers his diners three carefully selected tasting menus using Mediterranean ingredients with subtle Asian influences. The Traditional menu offers a selection of five well executed dishes, while the Surprise menu, also consisting of five dishes, is designed to reveal the typical flavours of Con Gracia. The third menu (Expresion) aims to totally seduce diners with the sumptuous pleasures of Con Gracia's cuisine. The restaurant changes its menus every 2-3 months.
Leeds, United Kingdom
“A beautiful end to a fabulous trip”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My husband and I went to Barcelona for our 10th wedding anniversary and this was the place we chose to come to on our last night. It was perfect. Absolutely loved the intimacy of the restaurant (I think 30 covers, maybe less) and the staff were really friendly and clearly very passionate about what they do (the maitre d is part-owner). We went for the surprise tasting menu and what we loved about it (apart from the taste / presentation!) is the fact that every table on that evening who chooses that menu has some slightly different dishes so as not to spoil the surprise for other diners choosing that menu (the restaurant is so small you can easily chat away with other diners and know exactly what's going on! This is definitely part of its charm).

I hate to say but this review has taken me almost exactly a year to write (we went at the end of June 2013) but I'm really glad Con Gracia is up there in the top 3 at the moment - just hope my review can push it up to the number 1 spot which is definitely what it deserves in our opinion. It's a place never to be forgotten and for all the right reasons.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Louise W

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
“From first date to honeymoon ”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Came here on out first weekend away. Back a few years later on honeymoon. Just superb service, excellent food. You deserve every bit of your success.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Utterly perfect. Not much else needed!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My wife and I visited Con Gracia to celebrate our honeymoon, as part of a wider trip to Barcelona. We'd done quite a bit of research beforehand and literally nothing disappointed - I'm pretty confident in saying that this was one of the best meals I've ever had. Everything - from the wine, the food, the waiters and the other diners - came together beautifully into a pretty unique experience.

My wife and I chose the 'surprise' tasting menu with wine accompaniments. I won't ruin it for anyone else, but it's well worth doing - a stunning
variety of flavours and textures.

Huge thanks also to the brilliantly friendly and knowledgeable waiting staff - made it even more enjoyable! Also: Madagascan tingle flowers...you'll know what I mean once you've been...

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Gordonb_1983
Drogheda, Ireland
“Creative Cuisine,”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

It was my first visit, Have heard a good reviews as many friend recommended when in Barcelona,. The service was very good, friendly and professional Presentation was first class. Each course is such a creative cuisine spectacularly presented, The selection of wine in each course was such a delight, I will recommended to anyfriend.

• Visited June 2013
Ottawa
“A Special Anniversary Dinner at Con Gracia”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

On 22 May, we enjoyed an excellent special dinner at the Con Gracia. The evening was reserved by our children and their friends as it was our wedding anniversary. The reservation was made on line from Australia for our holiday from Ottawa to Spain. The reservation was all in place when we arrived. Jose met us by name upon our arrival and advised us that the Chef was well aware of my wife's Gluten intolerance. We were invited to enjoy a glass of cava while the dinner menu options were presented to us. As many on Trip Advisor have written, the Special Menu was recommended and was an excellent choice. It certainly gave the Chef the most flexibility where he produced two excellent 7 Course Dinner Menus. Equally superb were the generous pours for the wine and food pairings. The selections of the Spanish wines demonstrated the Sommelier's and Chef's outstanding wine and menu course pairings.
The evening was a great success. We throughly enjoyed the personal attention we received. The Con Gracia is definitely highly recommended.
We believe that the dinning experience is worth every Euro; although, some may find the price expensive; but the warm atmosphere, excellent food and wine pairings, and personal dinning experience made for a first class dinning experience.
In closing, gracia to all for making our anniversary dinner the best ever.
Bob & Louise