Open today: 09:00 - 19:00
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from US$51.87
from US$35.73
from US$34.58
from US$12.68
More Info
All reviews teacher mosaics taught activity art
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

I attended a private class with Martin Brown, it was fantastic. He let me have the freedom I needed to be creative but also offered enough of his own technique and skill that the end result was perfect.

So happy to have this as part of my trip.

Date of experience: May 2016
martin b, Owner at Barcelona Mosaic Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2016

Thank you Joanne. It was a lovely surprise to be able to teach you .
I hope your space invader has landed comfortably in London !
Come back soon and thank you.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

We just returned from Barcelona where we were fortunate enough to get to do this mosaic class with Martin. He was very welcoming upon arrival and my kids, ages 10 and 13 jumped right into their projects. When they needed it, he was always there to help and with suggestions, but they were able to do the vast majority of the process on their own. Our mosaics will be lasting remembrances of a beautiful city full of tile art. Thanks so much Martin for such an enjoyable evening.

Date of experience: March 2016
martin b, Owner at Barcelona Mosaic Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

Thank you Heather for your review . The evening was enjoyable for me too and everyone did fantastic pieces . As always I am amazed how beginners are able to create little masterpieces so quickly. Yes are most welcome and come back again.

Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

We ended up at Martin's studio with
Kids & adults ages 9-79.... And everyone totally enjoyed it. I would recommend this to families that have seen all of the beautiful mosaic tiling and now need a break from the touring to just slow down and have a different Barcelona experience.
It was a lovely way to spend the morning and tied in beautifully with all of the Gaudi architecture that we'd spent days looking at.. Thanks
Martin!

Date of experience: January 2016
martin b, Owner at Barcelona Mosaic Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2016

Thank you for your kind comments .
It was a great way to begin 2016 with you and your lovely family.
I hope it encouraged an understanding of mosaic in general and a love for all things Gaudi ! And that your small mosaics will remind you of your time here.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

In October 2015, my cousin and I arranged a class with Martin Brown. I would recommend to anyone who has experience with mosaics or a beginner to do this class with Martin. We travelled from Australia and arranged via email. Martin gave us minute details on how to travel by train or walk from our Appt. etc. The class was very informative and we learned so much. Plus we had the added benefit of talking to Martin about Barcelona and living there as a local. I adore Spain and would go back in a heart beat. Thank you again Martin from the Aussies down under.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank tricia588
martin b, Owner at Barcelona Mosaic Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2015

Please do come soon ........I know its a long way .

Glad that you enjoyed the class and hope that you are inspired to create even more mosaic magic .

Best fro here to there .
Martin

Reviewed 27 July 2015

We took Martin's mosaic class we were inspired by the mosaics around Barcelona and we wanted to do a creative activity while visiting the city. Martin taught us how to use the tools to cut the tiles and techniques to achieve our designs. Martin was very engaging and excited to teach us. This was a great value as well.

Date of experience: July 2015
martin b, Owner at Barcelona Mosaic Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2015

Thank you to both of you . A real pleasure to have you take a class and so glad that it was an engaging experience to complete the gaudi experience .