Open today: 09:00 - 19:00
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from US$25.40
from US$34.70
from US$109.68
from US$52.00
More Info
All reviews teacher mosaics taught activity art
Reviewed 30 October 2016

With my mom and my 2 boys we took the 3 hour workshop with Martin and we had a great time. Time sure flies when you're having fun and Martin was patient with the kids too! Some explanations, some techniques and he made sure we all got to finish our designs on time. Would definitely do it again!

Date of experience: October 2016
martin b, Owner at Barcelona Mosaic Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

it was great teaching you .
I know the activity sometimes is a little challenging for the little ones , but I think together we managed to create some good results .
Yo and and your mothers mosaics were super. Thank you again .
Martin

Reviewed 10 September 2016

We took a 3 hours class with Martin, it was our first mosaic experience and it was a great way to start, Martin was very warm and friendly, at first Martin gave us some general instructions and helped us whenever we needed. It was a lot of fun, really recommended experience to anyone coming to Barcelona! Thanks a lot Martin!

Date of experience: August 2016
martin b, Owner at Barcelona Mosaic Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Thank you both for taking the class . I was a pleasure to be able to teach you and to give you some guidelines as to how to do simple mosaics . I hope you feel inspired to do more in the future. Please ak more questions if you need to .
Best from Barcelona

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I took a 3 hour class with Martin and found it really useful. Rather than take a mosaic class per se, he showed me some Photoshop techniques, how to interpret hand done drawings into computer drawings, and his process for translating computer-done art into mosaics and other artwork. Martin is an excellent teacher with an incredible amount of knowledge, and it was a privilege to be able to learn from him! His studio is wonderful and the class was a great experience for me.

Date of experience: August 2016
martin b, Owner at Barcelona Mosaic Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Thanks so much for the review . It was a pleasure to teach you a wide variety of subjects and different techniques .....
Glad you found it an enjoyable experience and good luck with your bright future

Reviewed 8 July 2016

The 'class' is a few minutes of instruction and a bit of assistance with glue refills, at his small dinning room table like area. While Martin is a great artisan, the passing on of the art is not there, you pretty much are on your own. If that all you need is a couple boxes of tile pieces, tile snips, glue and a board, then this is the class for you. Honestly, we thought any one could have led this 'class.' Certainly not at all like artisan classes we have taken in other countries visits.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Parent-Kid-Trip
martin b, Owner at Barcelona Mosaic Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Thank you for review. I am sorry that the "class" did not come up to your expectations.
It is always useful to read and hear opinions so that I can improve or adapt to meet each persons special requirements.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

I attended a private class with Martin Brown, it was fantastic. He let me have the freedom I needed to be creative but also offered enough of his own technique and skill that the end result was perfect.

So happy to have this as part of my trip.

Date of experience: May 2016
martin b, Owner at Barcelona Mosaic Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2016

Thank you Joanne. It was a lovely surprise to be able to teach you .
I hope your space invader has landed comfortably in London !
Come back soon and thank you.