1,208 results
All reviews rooftop bar gothic quarter boutique hotel turn down service bottle of cava amazing hotel el born rooms are beautiful dinner reservations the entire staff junior suite great boutique perfect location tapas plunge pool small pool fantastic stay
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic finish to our 6 week soujourn in Spain. Magnificent location opposite the Marina and in the Gothic area. Greeted by sincere smiling faces as we completed our check in with complimentary Cavos. Hotel decor and ambience classically understated- superb. Only 28 rooms we felt like we were guests in a beautiful home. Nothing was left to chance in the rooms- attention to detail excellent- superior comfort. Rooftop bar - and restaurant both excellent. Overall a stunning experience- well worth the price- and we will be back.
Judith- Australia

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Global474451
Antonio B, Director General at Hotel The Serras, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear,

Thank you for choosing The Serras for your stay in Barcelona and taking the time to write a review about your experience with us.

It is truly a pleasure to have you describe The Serras as "Absolute Class in fabulous location", that you found our hotel decor and ambience to be SUPERB, our attention to detail EXCELLENT but most of all that you left feeling like you had a STUNNING EXPERIENCE with us. Thank you very much!! Each and every one of our team members works tirelessly to exceed guest expectations and strives to make your stay unforgettable, so it makes us truly proud to receive such phenomenal feedback from you. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

My team and I thank you once again for your kind words and I personally look forward to welcoming you back at your new home in Barcelona.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I just returned from 14 days in Spain and was lucky enough to spend the last three nights at The Serras. Upon arrival we were greeted by happy staff members, a warm towel, glass of water and then a mimosa and the service continued at that level throughout our stay. The rooms are high quality and I particularly enjoyed the baked treats and water left by our bed at night. The Location is great; just a short walk to the Picasso museum and great boutiques and restaurants. The Roofdeck was a great place to relax and have cocktails after sightseeing. I highly recommend this hotel and would stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank janetbulian

Dear janetbulian,

I would like to personally thank you for choosing The Serras and taking the time to write a review about your experience with us.

I was delighted to read that you feel that we are in a great location and that our service and attention to detail is GREAT and that you particularly enjoyed our small touches such as the little treats we left in your room but most of all that you would highly recommend our hotel and would stay with us again! Thank you very much! Our team works very hard to anticipate guest´s needs and exceed expectations, so we were truly very pleased with your fantastic feedback. Thank you very much!! It was truly a pleasure to have you in house with us.

My team and I thank you for your kind words and I personally look forward to welcoming you back at your new home in Barcelona.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

The Serras Hotel is a beautiful boutique hotel overlooking the marina. I can not say enough about the staff. They were friendly and helpful with every detail. We received a glass of champagne upon arrival and found sweets at night in our room. The rooms are amazing contemporary with a classic flare. The showers are uniquely equipped with aroma therapy infusions. Absolutely relaxing. Don't miss the rooftop pool and bar. Drinks are fabulous as well as the views.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Sheri C
Antonio B, Director General at Hotel The Serras, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Sheri C,

We were thrilled to have you describe your stay at The Serras as ¨Excellent!¨, that you feel like you cannot say enough about our friendly and helpful staff and that you enjoyed our amazing rooms and uniquely equipped showers with aroma therapy infusions. Our team makes it a daily commitment to continuously improve our very high standards of service and it makes us truly proud to have you state that others will not be disappointed in choosing The Serras! Thank you very much! It was truly a pleasure to have you in house with us!
My team and I thank you for your kind words and I personally look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit us at The Serras.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

The hotel Serras is the best hotel I have ever stayed at in Europe.The hotel organised the most wonderful supprise for my wife's 50th birthday.It first started with the Guest relations emailing me the great supprise that we organised .To their word they arranged the most gourgous roses on arrival and hid my daughter at the rooftop bar , without letting on the lovely receptionist greeted us at the car and escorted us in to the lobby and then arranged to show my wife a tour around (she not knowing that my daughter who she had not seen for nearly 12 months was awaiting with a beautiful 50th birthday cake and Champagne).
This was a 50th for her to remember.This hotel gos above and beyond to make your stay special and it was thanks to all the wonderful stay at this hotel , everyone from the great girls on reception to the to die for restaurant where the food is absolutely fantastic and again service is amazing to the doorman who helps you in every way possible to make your stay special, but it starts at the top special thank you to the general manger Antonio who met with staff that morning to organise and make sure they kept that wonderful supprise was kept so secret and special.Also took the time to hunt us down the next morning to make sure every went to plan , a very very special hotel
By the way the rooms are beautiful and well appointed.
Back soon guys thank you once again for everything
Regards
Denis

Room tip: Any so beautiful
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank maplepools

Dear maplepools,

I would like to personally thank you for choosing The Serras for your wife´s special 50th birthday celebration and taking the time to write a review about your experience with us.

I was delighted to read that you feel that we are the BEST HOTEL YOU HAVE EVER STAYED AT in Europe and that we go above and beyond to make your stay special but most of all that you and your family will soon be back to stay at The Serras! It was a great pleasure to personally help organise such a special moment for your family and we look forward to being a part of many other important celebrations! Our team works very hard to anticipate guest´s needs and exceed expectations, so we were very pleased that you left feeling that everything was INCREDIBLE! Thank you very much!! It was truly my pleasure to personally take care of you and your family during your stay with us.

My team and I thank you for your kind words and I look forward to welcoming you back at your new home in Barcelona.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

After reviewing other critiques on Trip Advisor, I decided to stay with my husband for 5 nights at The Serras on my first trip to Barcelona. It's a fabulous location facing the waterfront, on the edge of the Gothic Quarter. So close to many sights- La Rambla, La Boqueria , the Picasso Museum and the Barcelona Cathedral just to name a few. The rooms are very modern, they give you a phone to help you navigate the city streets and leave you a scrumptious treat nightly. The restaurant food day or night is fabulous but the real star is the staff. They greet you with a smile, drink, offer of help, set up itineraries . I want to recognize Angela and the Daniels x 2 who went above and beyond in this beautiful city. I can go on and on. Just check it out for yourself !

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ajltravel

Dear ajltravel,

Thank you for choosing The Serras and taking the time to write a review about your experience with us.

It is truly a pleasure to have you describe us as an "Incredible Boutique hotel", that you found us to be in a fabulous location and felt that our team is the ¨real star¨ but most of all that you recommend others to check us out for themselves! Thank you very much! Our team works tirelessly to exceed guest expectations and strives to make your stay unforgettable, so it makes us truly proud that you feel like you can just go on and on about all the positive things you experienced at The Serras. Thank you very much! I was delighted to personally take care of you throughout your stay with us.