1,173 results
All reviews rooftop bar gothic quarter boutique hotel turn down service bottle of cava amazing hotel the general manager rooms are beautiful el born the entire staff junior suite great boutique tapas plunge pool the hotel manager the location is perfect every evening
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel, it was a wonderful experience!
The hotel is very well situated easy to walk around.
We had dinner at Informal, I had the risotto, it qas delicious! You have to try the french fries, the best I ever had!
The service is excellent. The waitress at breakfast are SO NICE, especially María.
We had the breakfast included and it is a very complete a full breakfast, the bakery and bread are very good.
There is lovely terrace on the roof top with a small but beautiful swimming pool and a very nice view.
I will definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank Monica L
Antonio B, Director General at Hotel The Serras, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Monica L,

Thank you for choosing The Serras for your stay in Barcelona and taking the time to write a review about your experience with us.

We were thrilled to read that you had a wonderful experience at The Serras, that you found us to be well situated and our service to be EXCELLENT but most of all that you would highly recommend us to others! Thank you very much! Our team makes it a daily commitment to continuously improve our very high standards of service and it makes us truly proud to get your approval! Thank you very much! It was truly a pleasure to have you in house with us!

My team and I, and Maria in particular, THANK YOU for your kind words and I personally look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit us at The Serras.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the hotels for four nights in July. We were visiting Barcelona to celebrate my husband's 40th. Even before we arrived, we knew the hotel would be special. We were called to see if there was anything that we required upon our arrival.

Upon arriving, we were welcomed with cold drinks and as our room wasn't quite ready, we were able to organise our restaurant and excursion bookings.

The hotel is beautiful, but it's the staff that really sets this place apart. Our 3 year old daughter was treated like a princess, she loved the attention the staff gave her and especially the trips to the secret sweetie jar!

The rooftop pool was fabulous and whilst small, it provided a welcome relief from touring the city.

We ate breakfast at the hotel and also Sunday lunch. It was all delicious and again, the service was impeccable.

Thank you Hotel The Serras for a wonderful stay. We will certainly return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tourist435272

Dear Guest,

I would like to personally thank you for choosing The Serras to celebrate your husband´s 40th birthday and taking the time to write a review about your experience with us.

I was delighted to read that you feel that our hotel is beautiful, but that it's really our staff with its impeccable service that sets us apart! What a fantastic compliment, thank you very much! Our team works very hard to anticipate guest´s needs and exceed expectations, so we were truly very pleased with your fantastic feedback. Thank you very much!! It was truly a pleasure to have you in house with us.

My team and I thank you for your kind words and I personally look forward to welcoming you back at your new home in Barcelona.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We loved love loved this hotel, it was the best stay of our Europe trip. The rooms are modern and clean and the bar and restaurant areas provide great food and drinks. Be sure to enjoy some time at the rooftop bar. The location is perfect to explore the city and safe to wander from at night. The staff make this hotel exceptional, from check in to check out we received amazing and personal service. Thank you for such a great stay!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank Mylifeistravel01

Dear Mylifeistravel01,

We cannot thank you enough for your very kind words about The Serras! We were delighted to read that you Loved Loved Loved our hotel, found our location to be PERFECT and our staff EXCEPTIONAL as you received amazing and personal service which led to an overall GREAT STAY! Thank you very much! Our team makes it a daily commitment to deliver a truly memorable hospitality experience and so it makes us feel truly proud to receive such great feedback from you! Thank you very much!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Spent a long weekend with my partner in Barcelona at the start of a two week Spain vacation, and the Serras couldn't have been more suitable. Small, luxurious, very well managed, with incredibly friendly unstuffy staff, impeccable rooms and public areas - and with a location suitable to just about everything one may want to do in this great town.

My partner and I travel a lot, have been fortunate to stay in some of the world's most wonderful places, and The Serras is way up there as a City hotel. Thanks for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: the rooms are perfectly sound proof. We had a room on an upper floor toward the back, and couldn't hear anything.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank awydler

Dear awydler,

We were thrilled to have you describe The Serras as an "Amazing boutique hotel - perfect in every aspect", that you found our staff to be incredibly friendly and unstuffy, our rooms to be impeccable and our location suitable for anything one may want to do in Barcelona! Thank you very much! Our team makes it a daily commitment to continuously improve our very high standards of service and it makes us truly proud to have you state that you had a wonderful stay with us! Thank you very much! It was truly a pleasure to personally take care of you throughout your stay.

My team and I thank you for your kind words and I personally look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit us at The Serras.

Best regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Hotel Service was superb!! Staff took care to greet us, arrange cabs, and leave us a nice welcome treat in the room for our honeymoon check in! Rooms, bathrooms, and grounds were super clean and comfortable. Rooftop terrace was sexy and they make great drinks!

Hotel is located in a great spot, walking distance from the Port/Marina and the touristy street that includes La Boqueria Market (a must visit). The beach is a far walk but a short cab ride and also very nice.

Would totally stay here again if in Barcelona!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Sunjay R

Dear Sunjay R,

Thank you for choosing The Serras to celebrate your honeymoon and taking the time to write a review about your experience with us.

It is truly a pleasure to have you describe your stay with us as "Awesome", that you found our hotel service to be superb and us to be located in a great spot but most of all that you would totally stay with us again if in Barcelona! Thank you very much! Our team works tirelessly to exceed guest expectations and strives to make your stay unforgettable, so it makes us truly proud to receive such great feedback from you! Thank you very much! I was delighted to personally take care of you throughout your stay with us.

My team and I thank you once again for your kind words and I personally look forward to welcoming you back at your new home in Barcelona.