“Excellent well-equipped apartment in good...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
lambert49
York, England
“Excellent well-equipped apartment in good location.”
Reviewed 24 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Were met and greeted by Anna, exactly as arranged by Antonio. Anna was friendly and welcoming and gave lots of useful advice and tips about Barcelona, as well as telling us about the flat and equipment.
The flat was well equipped and clean. It was in a central location near Place de Catalunya which was handy for the airport bus, tourist info etc.
We had a 4 year old with us which made my daughter a bit nervous because of the high balconies(4 floors up) but they are well guarded with railings and the access doors could be locked so we just had to be aware and careful. The lift was easy to operate.
There was an excellent little supermarket across the road.
Finally, thank you Antonio for being extremely helpful and obliging regarding the booking arrangements.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
26 Apr 2016
I have not had the pleasure of meeting Brian and his family but communication with him has been easy, it has always answered my emails quickly.
They have been very careful with my apartment, they have left clean and tidy.
Thanks Brian for your review and for being so careful with my apartment.
I will be glad to receive you again in my apartment on your next visit to Barcelona.
Keith E
Durham, United Kingdom
“Excellent accommodation in a great location”
Reviewed 30 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

The apartment is in a great location for exploring the whole of Barcelona. The area has excellent access to foo shopping outlets and restaurants.

The booking process, communication, the meet and greet, and overall customer service and help from Antonio was excellent.

As a minor comment to improve the overall experience I would suggest providing a supply of basic store cupboard cooking basics e.g. olive oil, salt, pepper, flour etc.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
31 Dec 2015
Hi Keith, thank you very much the comments and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Barcelona and my apartment. I try my guests feel at home. I thank you that you have been as careful with my apartment and they have ceased clean and tidy.
I will consider your suggestion to supply basic store as a oil, salt, etc.
Reviewed 27 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Liked best: Two ensuite bathrooms
Liked least: the sofa was not very comfortable
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway
28 Oct 2015
I appreciate the Sue review of their stay in my apartment. They have benn very kind and careful with my apartment. I will be happy to receive them again.
Inverness
Reviewed 25 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location in the city
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
26 Oct 2015
I have not had the pleasure of meeting Gerard and his family but he co communication has been very easy and quick. Much appreciate your comments. I try to make guests feel at home. They were very friendly and very careful with my apartment. They have left clean and tidy. I will be happy to receive you again
Anne W
Grimsby, Canada
“Fabulous location!!!!!!”
Reviewed 23 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Everything was great. The location is perfect. Only five minutes from Catalonya Square, the Cathedral and around the corner from Palau de la Musica Catalana (which should not be missed. The apt was very quiet, modern, well supplied, very comfortable beds and ample space for 4 people. There are lots of restaurants near by and a grocery store across the street. The balcony was lovely to sit and enjoy a glass of wine. We loved Barcelona and would definitely stay at the Apartment in The Heart of Barcelona again. Our host met us at the time arranged and on check-out it went smoothly.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location was wonderful but after a long day it was great to coming back to such a comfortable HOME.
Liked least: The elevator is small but there is an elevator.
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
24 Sep 2015
I have not had the pleasure of meeting Anne and her family but I had perfect communication with her. I'm glad they enjoyed their stay in Barcelona and my apartment. I try my guests feel comfortable in my apartment. They have been very careful and have been left the apartment clean and tidy. I will be happy to welcome them back
Leydi C
“Excellent Location!!”
Reviewed 10 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

First of all, thank you Antonio for being such a great host, our stay was amazing! The location is excellent, within walking distance to Las Ramblas, Boqueria, and Plaza Catalunya. There is a metro stop in the corner and a market across the street. The apartment is very modern and what you see in the pictures is what you get upon arrival. Beds were confortable and we had everything we needed, from detergent to toilet paper. I would definitely stay here again, and will recommend it to family and friends!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and the decoration of the apartment
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
12 Sep 2015
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay in Barcelona and in my apartment. I will thank you that you have been as careful with my apartment. I will be happy to receive you again
437judith...
Perth, Australia
“Modern apartment in excellent position”
Reviewed 10 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This was a great apartment with plenty of room and excellent facilities. Very clean and modern. Excellent position in a residential area with supermarket across the road. Close to all the major attractions or transport nearby. Plenty of places to eat and drink nearby too.Great greeting by Anna who answered all our questions.

Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
17 Jul 2015
I very much appreciate the comments. I try my guests feel at home and try to give them all facilities. I'll be happy to receive you again
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing