“A perfect apartment in a great location.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Spanish first
Any
Lotte K
“A perfect apartment in a great location.”
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This apartment is located in the heart of Barcelona with easy access to public transportation, shopping, restaurants and scenic walks. It has 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds in each and a pull out sofa. It has a small balcony with a table and 2 chairs. The apt. was bright and very clean with adequate appliances. It is on the 4th floor in an elevator building. The owner, Antoni, is available and very helpful.

Ann W
“Comfortable and great location”
Reviewed 13 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

All in all, this was one of the best experiences we had with TripAdvisor.
The apartment is just as depicted in the photos and we really loved the location.
And after travelling around France and Spain for almost two months and staying in various types of accommodation, we really appreciated the amenities that this apartment offered.
The apartment was clean and comfortable and the location was perfect for exploring - only 5-10 minutes from most of what we wanted to see and if you need the metro, well it's only steps away - literally just around the corner.
We had been warned by other travellers that Barcelona is a noisy city, however, you'll see from the apartment photos that the balcony faces the back of the
building and the second bedroom room window opens onto an internal well, so we were pleasantly surprised that it was mostly quiet during the night.
We were travelling through every season, so our bags had been packed to the rafters - that's when we really appreciated the lift. In previous reviews, the lift has
been mentioned as a small one but with room for three adults and two large suitcases, we couldn't have been happier : )
Antonio's communication was excellent from the very first contact to the day of departure. When the kettle broke, he had a new one delivered the next day and when I explained that our flight didn't leave until 7pm at night, Antonio was really generous - allowing us to leave our bags in the apartment until we caught a taxi to the airport.
There was construction going on throughout the city, as well as in the next building to the apartment which prevented a siesta for part of our stay, but we loved this apartment and it's location and will definitely book again when we return.

Ellis S
Winter Park, Florida
“Great apartment heart of Barcelona”
Reviewed 26 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

The apartment was as advertised. In the middle of Barcelona which made it walkable to everywhere although you may want to take a taxi to Park Guell Two bedrooms Two baths easily holds 6. Clean spacious wifi with full kitchen Antonio always returned my inquiries within 1-2 hours. Easy to work with
Would certainly rent again

28 Apr 2017
Many thanks Ellis for writing a review and for being so careful with my apartment.
It will be a pleasure to welcome you again in your next visit to Barcelona.
ScottJen0...
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Spacious apartment in central Barcelona”
Reviewed 12 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Enjoyed 4 night stay in spacious apartment in central Barcelona. Great location, very walkable to a lot of the main sites. Apartment as advertised, plenty of light and space.

stokiojoe
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Very nice apartment, excellent location”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Myself, my wife and our 18 year old son stayed at the apartment for 4 nights. We had excellent communication with Antonio beforehand which helped for a very smooth arrival. The apartment itself is very spacious and modern with all required amenities. The location is excellent, 2 mins walk from The metro and within easy walking distance of many of the most interesting districts in Barcelona for eating, drinking, shopping and general sightseeing. I'd definitely recommend to anybody looking for accommodation of this nature.

24 Feb 2017
Hello,
I appreciate your comments and also that you have been so careful with my apartment.
I will be happy to host you in my apartment on your next visit to Barcelona.
Antonio
Kristen H
“Central and cosy”
Reviewed 30 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Communication between Antonio and ourselves was fantastic. The apartment was in a quiet neighborhood, central and within walking distance of many of the attractions, restaurants, shopping, transport and Las Ramblas. The apartment itself had everything we needed and was clean, tidy and comfortable. Antonio gave us great tips on where to visit and to eat. We would definitely recommend this apartment.

31 Jan 2017
Thanks Kristen for writing a review about your stay in my apartment. I try to make my guests feel at home.
I also appreciate that you have been so careful with my apartment. I will be happy to host you again in my apartment in your next visit in Barcelona
HilaryD15
Southampton, United Kingdom
“A lovely modern apartment close to major areas”
Reviewed 10 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

A great apartment 5 mins from Las ramblas, very clean and modern with well fitted kitchen. All rooms a good size and loved the little balcony.Would definitely recommend it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: The lift
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
12 Oct 2016
Thank you very much for writing a review and for being so careful with my apartment. I try to make my guests feel at home.
I'll be happy to host you again in your next visit to Barcelona
Antonio
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing