“Cozy place, nice host!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Barcelona
Ana's Guest House B&B
Ranked #37 of 307 Barcelona B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We went to Barcelona and stayed in the guesthouse for 7 nights. We choose Room 7 which is very nice facing the terrace, The room is clean and comfortable. One drawback is that it is the room near the common area, which become noisy when people are having breakfast there, otherwise everything is perfect!! I love having breakfast in the terrace which is nicely decorated :) I will definitely come back if i come to Barcelona again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Ana and Natalie went out of their way to ensure that our 6-day visit to Barcelona was memorable. Clean and comfortable room. Good breakfast. Excellent location within walking distance of many fine restaurants (LaRita was our favorite), shops and public transportation.

Room Tip: Stayed in Room #7 in back of building. Smalll but very comfortable and quiet. Close to breakfast r...
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Natalie & Ana go out of their way to ensure that their guests are comfortable at all stages. We had a very smooth check-in process and Ana sat down with us with a map and a huge bottle of water and helped us in planning and optimizing our stay in Barcelona. The room, though a little small, was very comfortable and had a nice and spacious ensuite bathroom. The guesthouse is very well located with access to 2 metro stations. The breakfast is really good and more than that it's the warmth with which it is served. We woke up one day way beyond breakfast time as we had gone for the Sonar music festival and Natalie very sweetly gave us coffee, muffins, toast and orange juice at noon so that we are not hungry or hung-over. Natalie and Ana embody the warmth and cosy-ness associated with a bed and breakfast. We would definitely stay with them when we visit Barcelona again.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 6 which did not have a window but was very quiet and had a nice and spacious bathr...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I found "Ana's Guest House" on Trip Advisor. It was like staying in a charming, Barcelona home. Ana and Natalie, the owners, arranged a good airport transport service for me. When I arrived from the airport at the Guest House's doorstep, I was warmly met outside on the doorstop by Natalie and then settled into a beautiful room with a small sitting area. I stayed 7 nights and found the owners extremely friendly and helpful. They did many individual and thoughtful things though out my week's stay to ensure I enjoyed their Guesthouse as well as Barcelona. It did really feel like I was staying in a home. It had attention to many details that made my stay welcoming and was very clean with new bathrooms. Each morning a great breakfast was served buffet style that I could take outside onto a flowered balcony overlooking a quiet garden to eat (garden spaces are hard to find in Barcelona!) In addition to my room, there was a comfortable common sitting area and a fully equipped common kitchen was available also. A covered, local market is a couple of blocks away, as well as many neighborhood cafes, all in a safe area of Barcelona. A music conservatory is near the market and had a variety of good music concerts, dance concerts and even a "Big Band" concert (many of them were free.) A Metro stop is right outside the Guest House and the Barcelona system is easy to use. I have already recommended "Ana's Guest House" to friends and I look forward to returning for another stay when I am in Barcelona again. Kathryn P.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Kathryn P
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My husband and I chose Anà´s guest house for our stay in Barcelona and were very pleased. Ana and Nathalie are very welcoming and have been very helpful in organizing our visits. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast very good every morning. The location is fantastic., walking distance from practically all touristic sites and with a metro across the street. Many nice restaurants close by.

1  Thank Francine L
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My wife and I chose Ana's based on Trip Advisor reviews and are so glad we did. Ana is a warm, energetic and genuinely caring person; her advice is helpful and accurate. We had six nights at the B&B and were in room 7 and room 3. Both rooms were good although 3 was more spacious. Ana told us that because 3 overlooked the main road we would get some noise but we found with the inner doors to the balcony closed this was not a problem and we slept well every night. The location of Ana's is great, within walking distance of a lot of the major attractions and with a Metro stop across the street (DO GET A T10 METRO PASS).

Room Tip: For more space room 3; for no noise room 7 (but this room opens onto the breakfast room)
1  Thank RjG28
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Felt like home! Everybody so kind!
I could stay there forever!
The breakfast was perfect, Ana was there taking care of everything!
I really recommend this place. Traveling with family, friends, or by yourself.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family