Just back from Barcelona last week. Stayed for 4 days/3 nights at Ana's. Natalie, her daughter, was there to greet us (but I did meet Ana on my last day) and she was lovely, very helpful, sweet. I am a fan of B&B's in general and would say that this one - for value, cleanliness, location, and owners - by far beats any that I have stayed in across the world and in the US. I originally reserved the twin room, but when I arrived was switched to a room with two twin beds, which was fine. It was nearest the kitchen and just down the hall from the huge, clean shared bathroom. The B&B was full with guests, but surprisingly quiet and comfortable. Never had to wait for the shower and even with hardwood floors throughout, never felt that my sleep was disturbed. AND, my bed was made every morning and fresh towels (certainly did not expect room service at a B&B!). All in all, great stay, lovely home. Would definitely return on my next trip to BCN..!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ana's Guest House Diagonal is a quite, safe and comfortable new place at the modernist neighborhood of Eixample in the center of Barcelona. Our flat is a beautiful and plenty of light with warm atmosphere. The style reflects the modern architecture of the 1900’s, with a cozy terrace and a beautiful view of the gardens to take breakfast and relax. It has six stylish spacious rooms some of them with balconies and private bathroom. Ana & family will personally make sure your stay is relaxing and comfortable. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ana`s Guest House Bed And Breakfast
- Ana`s Guest House Hotel Barcelona
- Ana's Guest House B&B Barcelona, Catalonia