My friends and I recently returned from staying at Ana's and we had a lovely time. We all agreed that whilst we were there we felt like we were at home! The apartment is lovely and so much more unique than staying in a normal hotel. The rooms were a mixture of sizes buit all immaculately clean. Ana was so welcoming, we had drinks on arrival and she showed us how to get about the city. The metro is great, easy to use and understand and so much cheaper than cabs. Its a fair old walk (20-25) mins to La Rambla but again, a sincgle metro ticket is 1.30 euros so just jump on there!
Tip - it cost us 26 euros to get to the hotel from the airport in a taxi. When leaving Ana recommended we buy a T-10 ticket for our group and get the metro then the train. It took under an hour, was easy and uncrowded and cost us less than 2 euros each for the entire journey!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ana's Guest House Diagonal is a quite, safe and comfortable new place at the modernist neighborhood of Eixample in the center of Barcelona. Our flat is a beautiful and plenty of light with warm atmosphere. The style reflects the modern architecture of the 1900’s, with a cozy terrace and a beautiful view of the gardens to take breakfast and relax. It has six stylish spacious rooms some of them with balconies and private bathroom. Ana & family will personally make sure your stay is relaxing and comfortable. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ana`s Guest House Bed And Breakfast
- Ana`s Guest House Hotel Barcelona
- Ana's Guest House B&B Barcelona, Catalonia