A wonderful introduction to our first visit in Barcelona, this apartment made us feel at home right away. The owner met us on arrival, and was very helpful and friendly. We were immediately charmed by this cute apartment.
Away from the main B&B, this apartment is in a good location, though not in the centre of the old town. It is a spacious apartment. with a modern kitchen, balcony and living room. The balcony looks over a garden, with birds -- but is overlooked by several apartment buildings. The balcony is also under another balcony above, so look out for dripping laundry that might be hanging out.
The master bedroom is comfortable, but the second bedroom is very small, with the only opening on to a common hallway outside the apartment (so possibly the lights outside might be bright).
Spotlessly clean, with all appliances, laundry, well-furnished, and has nice character. It's about a 10-minute walk to Sagrada Familia, and 2 blocks away from the subway. Bakeries, grocery stores and restaurants are all in the immediate vicinity.
The subway ride into town was easy enough, so all major tourist sites are easily accessible.
We would definitely stay here again, fantastic place!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B is in the center of Barcelona, in the heart of the Art Noveau district, steps away from Passeig the Gracia and its Gaudi Houses, also from la Sagrada Familia and most places of interest. We are in a beautiful Art Noveau building in a flat with high ceilings typical "Modernista". Our B&B is very warm as well as tastefuly decorated for your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your BarcelonaBB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelonabb Hotel Barcelona
- BarcelonaBB Barcelona, Catalonia