The best place to stay in Barcelona!
Nice and quiet district though close (within walking distance) to main sights like Sagrada Familia, Casa Batllo, as well as Passeig de Gracia with lots of shops, restaurants and cafes. 2 metro stations one block away make it easy and fast to reach Placa Catalunia, Barri Gotic, beaches or railway stations. I used to stay in different parts of Barcelona and Eixample, where the B&B is located, is the most convenient and pleasant.
Jon and Kiku (as well as Nieves and Aisha) are extraordinary helpful and friendly. You need just ask for the matter you are interested in (sightseeing, tickets, places to eat, etc) and follow the recommendations :) You can also use books, city guides and maps from the dining room. Breakfast with other guests of B&B is a nice start of the day. All this will make you feel more then just a tourist.
Rooms are very clean and pretty furnished, shared bathrooms (1 for 2 rooms) do not cause any inconvenience, even in high season.
Now there is only one place for me to stay in when visiting Barcelona.
Guys, thank you so much for your hospitality and for my incredible lonely travel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B is in the center of Barcelona, in the heart of the Art Noveau district, steps away from Passeig the Gracia and its Gaudi Houses, also from la Sagrada Familia and most places of interest. We are in a beautiful Art Noveau building in a flat with high ceilings typical "Modernista". Our B&B is very warm as well as tastefuly decorated for your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your BarcelonaBB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelonabb Hotel Barcelona
- BarcelonaBB Barcelona, Catalonia