“Run Away! Rip-Off!”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Reviewed 21 September 2011

What's the hell is that! Poor service & expensive prices.
Ok the meat is flavourful, but you can find the same quality everywhere else in Barcelona for a better price. Waiter pretends to offer an elaborate service but he is just monkeying around. Pathetic!
No ambiance (I can understand now why the restaurant is empty). If you really want to go there, then allow a significant budget as you will have to pay 1,50€ just for an hyperfine slice of bread (I paid more for bread than for beer!!).
Moreover, this restaurant is specialised in meat, but they probably don't know how to cook vegetables as all dishes are free of vegetables. Anyway, after this meal, I went to another place to eat something nourishing.
Definitely, not the right place to go (unless you are a little bit maso).

Reviewed 20 September 2011

I was there with colleagues.

I didn't know if i could laugh or cry seeing the bill.

A small slice of bread is 1.25 €

It is a restaurant specialized in meat. It is absolutely true. You have only meat in your plate. Vegetable you can forget. Budget, consider each piece of meat eaten at an average cost of 2 euros.

Moreover, waiter is an actor : everything you take, even the cheaper botlle of wine is "MAGNIFIC".

You can find the same quality of meal in other places in barcelona of half price.

Reviewed 19 August 2011

My husband and I visited this restaurant and were treated like royalty. We don't speak much Spanish and the waiter didn't speak much English but he managed to execute our order to our specifications. My husband had 300 grams of the angus beef steak and I ordered 200 grams au jus. The steaks were the tastiest, most tender, and most perfectly prepared that we have ever had. We enjoyed our meal and our wine was topped off continually throughout (we only ordered by the glass). My husband ordered the blueberry cheesecake dessert and said it was "to die for." I was on a diet and could only look at him finishing his dessert in envy. Overall, we would highly recommend this restaurant as a place to get the perfect steak in Barcelona.

Reviewed 23 May 2011

Our group of four arrived at this restaurant at the agreed time 9.30pm [we requested 9.00pm] We were told they were booked out .When we gave our name and told them the day we booked they were very offhand. We pressed our case further and were met with rude indifference.Reluctantly they checked the day in a book which we did not get to see but still no table just indifference.Suspiciously the centre of this smallish restaurant was taken up by a table set for a very large group.I think this was simply a case of going for the big payday and not worry about upsetting others.When booking with this restaurant it would be advisable to get a name and really need to eat there.

2  Thank Needafeed
Reviewed 10 March 2011

Inbelievable food with unbelievable service. Recommend go the highest regard