“Awesome restaurant!”

El Raco - Rambla Catalunya
Reserve with
El Raco - Rambla Catalunya is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,191 of 10,605 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$12 - US$18
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Description: Pizzeria mediterrania des de l'any 1975. A Barcelona (Rambla Catalunya, Plaça Urquinaona i Carrer Corsega), Sitges, Terrassa, Palamos, Platja d'Aro i Figueres. La qualitat es el nostre plat fort.
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Located in Catalunya, this restaurant is the best I visited in my entire 30 day trip to Spain. The food is great, it has a perfect location and atmosphere. The staff is very friendly and hospitable, the food is exceptional and the setting of the restaurant is very unique. I recommend foodies to visit this great restaurant. Vegetarians should dine there too as there is a wide range of good vegetarian food.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

We ate at this restaurant because we didn't feel like a fancy meal.
My pasta was just ok and my wife's vegetarian plate was full of oil.
The service was fine but there are better restaurants in the area with better quality food at the same prices

Reviewed 11 August 2013

If you are staying long enough to get rid of eating Tapas in Barcelona, I recommend you to try this restaurant. Every thing you have here is very tasty but the service is really slow.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

We were a group of three and when we arrived it was not full. We quickly ordered one pizza for sharing, one large pasta (on the menu it said for sharing), one steak and two bottles of water. When we were waiting, we used their wi-fi and looked for this restaurant's review there on trip advisor, we saw some very bad reviews and I thought that they were picky and mean. Now I have to apology to them.
The pasta was not good or large at all, then we waited for a very long time for the rest of the food. Meanwhile, I saw the same waiter serving other table, which arrived later than us, first he served the water (that did not happed with us), then he served one pasta and one pizza with a pizza cutter (again, that did not happen with us).
Our Pizza was ok, but I had to cut it, and the steak was so small that I thought that was for a child.
We even left a complaint card and then we went to Nostrum across the street for some dessert....

P.S. I left tip only because my mom told me so.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

This restaurant was opposite my hotel. I was roaming around La Rambla, when I spotted a restaurant with a big crowd. El Raco is a fantabulous restaurant. Great food, a kind and hospitable staff and a very positive atmosphere. The pizzas were amazing, the salad was marvellous and the desserts were absolutely scrumptious. It was a stroke of luck that I found this restaurant.