The B&B was unavailable during our recent trip to Barcelona, but we were able to stay at Liz & Tony's rental apartment, called the Flat, a couple of blocks away. Actually this turned turned out to be a better choice for us because we were traveling as a family of 5 and we made good use of the extra space. The apartment was clean, cozy, and had everything we needed. It was much more economical than getting a few hotel rooms. The location was great...away from the tourist crowd, but within easy reach of the sights. Best of all, we were able to benefit from Liz & Tony's exceptional hospitality and helpful suggestions; this was our first time in Barcelona; there is so much to see and do, but Liz gave us invaluable tips about how to make the most of our time there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Patio offers two spacious and attractively furnished double bedrooms, one fully equiped bathroom, a dining room with an open kitchen area and a sitting area. We can accommodate up to 5 people. Ideal as a base for couples, families on holiday or for guests attending a congress or a trade fair in Barcelona. The Patio is located in a house, next door to our home, in a unique private courtyard and a large roof terrace and patio area which our guests are welcome to use. Perfect for relaxing after a day sight seeing in Barcelona. To see how to get to The Patio, have a look at the location/rates page and you will see a map, written directions and transport options. The Patio is an ideal alternative to a hotel. Try The Patio for a memorable stay in Barcelona, and you will not be disappointed ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Patio Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Patio Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- The Patio Barcelona Catalonia