Stayed 5 nights as first time visitors to Barcelona in September with friends and can't rate this charming b and b highly enough. Liz's recommendations for local restaurants were spot-on and her advice re transport, sights to see and everything to do with Barcelona were invaluable. Tony was always there to help as well. Great breakfasts too - a real oasis in this busy city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Patio is a cosy two room B&B tucked away in the inner courtyard of a larger building in the Ensanche neighbourhood. The B&B is totally separate from the owners' home, maintaining privacy, but with a connecting door in the kitchen. The main room of the B&B has a sofa where guests can sit and relax, and a table that seats all the guests, where the breakfast is served. Guests are welcome to make themselves a coffee or tea at any time during the day. One of the highlights of the B&B is the patio just above the guest rooms, where there is a table, chairs, umbrella and plants. Perfect for a sunny break during the day or for relaxing with a glass of wine and a book in the evening........ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your The Patio Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Patio Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- The Patio Barcelona Catalonia