We wanted a long weekend in Barcelona just to relax and take in the sights. Have friends who have been to this B&B who told us they couldn't have wished for anything better. They were so right! Great accommodation, lovely breakfast and the owners Liz and Tony couldn't have done more for us. They suggested some fantastic restaurants that were reasonably priced as well as local attractions like the Sagrada Familia and some really good local shops. They took time to explain how to get to different places and really made our stay very enjoyable. Looking forward to going again.
Thanks a million Liz and Tony - we'll certainly recommend you to our family and friends!!
Elaine & Catherine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Patio is a cosy two room B&B tucked away in the inner courtyard of a larger building in the Ensanche neighbourhood. The B&B is totally separate from the owners' home, maintaining privacy, but with a connecting door in the kitchen. The main room of the B&B has a sofa where guests can sit and relax, and a table that seats all the guests, where the breakfast is served. Guests are welcome to make themselves a coffee or tea at any time during the day. One of the highlights of the B&B is the patio just above the guest rooms, where there is a table, chairs, umbrella and plants. Perfect for a sunny break during the day or for relaxing with a glass of wine and a book in the evening........ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your The Patio Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Patio Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- The Patio Barcelona Catalonia