This was my first time in Barcelona and we( wife and I) could not haved picked a better B&B.The room was spacious, bed was clean and very comfortable, bathroom was also kept very clean with plenty of hot water to shower.the common room has tea, coffee, yogurt, cereal, milk, and oj to enjoy.
The location was excellent. We did alot of walking and always felt safe. The patio is in walking distance to major sites, and metro was across the street to explore. We had endless options to local cafe and restaurants. Liz and Tony are the best in making us feel at home and provided us with great information for tours, sites, cafes and resturant. We will return to The Patio on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Patio is a cosy two room B&B tucked away in the inner courtyard of a larger building in the Ensanche neighbourhood. The B&B is totally separate from the owners' home, maintaining privacy, but with a connecting door in the kitchen. The main room of the B&B has a sofa where guests can sit and relax, and a table that seats all the guests, where the breakfast is served. Guests are welcome to make themselves a coffee or tea at any time during the day. One of the highlights of the B&B is the patio just above the guest rooms, where there is a table, chairs, umbrella and plants. Perfect for a sunny break during the day or for relaxing with a glass of wine and a book in the evening........ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your The Patio Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Patio Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- The Patio Barcelona Catalonia