We have just returned from a 3 night stay at The Patio and could not have asked for a better B&B. Not only were Liz and Tony welcoming, they made us feel completely at home, recommending things to do and places to eat which were very reasonably priced and had delicious food! We stayed in the double room which was very spacious and cool!!! The shared bathroom was never an issue and always clean, and it was lovely to sit and eat breakfast with the other guests. The location of ThePatio is also fantastic, the metro is located right outside the front door, however if you love to walk like us, the center of Barcelona is easily accessible. A big thank you to Liz and Tony for making our trip absoloutly amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Patio is a cosy two room B&B tucked away in the inner courtyard of a larger building in the Ensanche neighbourhood. The B&B is totally separate from the owners' home, maintaining privacy, but with a connecting door in the kitchen. The main room of the B&B has a sofa where guests can sit and relax, and a table that seats all the guests, where the breakfast is served. Guests are welcome to make themselves a coffee or tea at any time during the day. One of the highlights of the B&B is the patio just above the guest rooms, where there is a table, chairs, umbrella and plants. Perfect for a sunny break during the day or for relaxing with a glass of wine and a book in the evening........ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your The Patio Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Patio Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- The Patio Barcelona Catalonia