“Fabulous Apartment in a good location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

sian s
Bridgend, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Apartment in a good location”
Reviewed 23 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

My wife and I spent 5 days at Antonio's apartment and a a great time. Our flight was delayed by over 3hrs which meant that we arrived at 1am this wasn't any trouble with Antonio who made sure we were greeted at the apartment. You can view the top of Sagrada Familia from the balcony and it's really close to metro and bus stops which were frequent, cheap and really easy to use and transport us all over Barcelona.

If you happen to be a little late home at night, you will pay no more than 7 euros for a taxi from almost any location in the city. The apartment had all we needed and is well decorated and maintained. Ideal location, there is a little patisserie just below the apartment with fresh coissants, bread, coffee, cakes etc... lots of little supermarkets and places to eat. Being so close to the Segrada Familia means that you get to see the glorious building at night when no tourists are about and the wonderful building is lit up, we have some fab pictures! Can't wait to return!

Date of stay: May 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Decor
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
3 Jun 2016
Neil, I appreciate your review. I try my guests feel at home. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Barcelona.
Thank you very much for being careful with my apartment. I will be happy to host you again in my apartment.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.