“Best meal in Barcelona!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #845 of 9,334 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Gracia
Sutton, Surrey
“Best meal in Barcelona!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

We came here by accident. It was late, we'd had a late siesta and didn't want to walk far, we were staying in the Casa Fuster opposite. Once we'd figured out how to get in (we were trying the wrong door) we were greeted by a bald guy who showed us to bar seats as there were no tables and we hadn't reserved. There were plenty of empty tables but they filled out by the time we left. We had 3 x 6 pieces of sushi, 2 red wines and 2 mojitos. I've drunk a lot of mojitos and these were up there with the best, as good as Ibiza! We had a lovely waitress, the bald guy is a bit standoffish, not sure why. She recommended shrimp sushi which came out warm and had been blow torched so they had a slight crust on the outside. Amazing, absolutely stunning. The ambience is brilliant, lovely, soft dance music in the background, had a very upmarket Ibiza feel to it.
I think its trip advisor ranking will improve drastically over the summer. Hopefully the bald guys attitude will too but just ignore him and enjoy.
P.s. Our bill was €46 for 4 drinks and the food.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Duckett10

• Korean first
Barcelona, Spain
“Just delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Delicious flavours thats the way I will resume our experience at Parco. The sushi just melted in my mouth. I was also very surprised with the hot sushi that I never tried before and was yummy. Very nice ambience aswell .

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“A new and great sushi experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

We went yesterday night with a group of friends and we all agreed It was the best sushi we ever tried , the butterfish with black truffle , the flambee niguiris , the hot rolls and for ending the black cod. All It no a really cool ambience with great music , a must to visit in barcelona.
For desert ask for the ice cream packages ...

Barcelona
“What rubbish food!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

I went on Tuesday the 6th of May '14, with a friend of mine for dinner. The place is always filled with an interesting crowd, it is well decorated and the ambience was great so we thought, why not. I'll tell you why not- the menu seems good with a wide variety of sushi and we ordered it galore. Don't you just love sushi? However, when the sushi came, what was my shock but to discover that the rice had been over cooked to a glutinous mass that took away taste from the delicious fish/fillers. And when I complained to the head honcho, this bald guy gave me such a fake smile and didn't even disguise his look of "who on earth does she think she is?". 100€ for sushi I wouldn't serve to my cat- never again!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank jpeate
New
“I love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

You have to try it to understand why is so good , first of all great ambience , beautiful crowd , the food is just superb the flavours , make the waiter help you , we always do and it's perfect!!

Visited March 2014