“Lunch near Sagrada Familia”
Review of Oporto Restaurante

Oporto Restaurante
Reserve a table
Tue, 11/30
20:00
Ranked #133 of 10,918 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$11 - US$28
Neighbourhood: La Sagrada Familia
Description: Located in the heart of the Sagrada Familia neighborhood, Oporto Restaurante is a pleasant and welcoming space where you can enjoy the best of the Portuguese cuisine. In our menu you will find not only our most traditional courses - with the Francesinha and Codfish as main highlights - but also Tapas prepared with the finest Portuguese products or our homemade selection of desserts.
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

We found this place on tripadvisor. It's very handy for Sagrada Familia but not too touristy, so good value. The staff were very friendly and attentive. We both had beef skewers which were very tasty.

1  Thank AnnaCork99
Write a reviewReviews (890)

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Found this place on TripAdvisor. So we went by the reviews. We're not let down. Toast food. Great location next to Sagrada familia. We had the bruschetta, clams, seafood skewers, sausage & meat thing (my wife has had too much sangria) and ice cream and cheesecake. It was great and cost us about 30 euro ph so not overly pricy for s 4 course meal. And the Sangria was awesome!

3  Thank houndogoz
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

I came here with a bunch of friends and honestly, food is amazing, service is excellent so we will definitely come back. The only downside is the place is rather small..so they don't take groups larger than 10 ppl.

2  Thank diananalu
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Waiters are very friendly and very helpful explaining the menu, cooking methods and ingredients of their dishes. A nice change from Spanish dishes. All their desserts are home recipes .
Had the laminado tomate for starters, the cheese was smooth mozzarella style but softer and more delicate. As main dish I had the solomillo cerdo, pork loin pieces marinated in red wine for 3 days and perfectly grilled. For dessert I had piña vino Oporto ... Fresh slice of pineapple drenched in tawny port! Their homemade chocolate mousse caught my eye and I couldn't resist . As a final touch I enjoyed a 20 Year vintage port. This was by far the best meal I had in Barcelona so far ... Will definitely be back next week to try their fish dishes! Looking forward :)

2  Thank 899fredericf
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

We ate dinner here last night due entirely to its clod proximity to our rental apartment and its ratings on TA. Let me say that the high rating is well deserved!! We walked in at 10pm without a booking and got the only free table (there are only about 8 tables in the whole place). So a booking is advisable if you can make one! We shared several small plates that we're all delicious; the standout for us were the clams - best I've had in a long time. The wine was delicious, the service was incredibly friendly and efficient, and the dessert was also a real treat. This place is a hidden gem.

1  Thank kesmith0381