It was my first visit to Barcelona, I took my mom on a mother/ daughter trip. Barcelona was an amazing city to spend 5 days in and Hotel Murmuri made our visit very comfortable and relaxing. Staff were helpful and friendly, they made some great recommendations on Tapas near by. Rooms were clean, spacious (in comparison to hotels I've stayed at in Koln and Paris) and inviting. Without a doubt this is where I would want to stay the next time I am in Barcelona.
The location is great!
- Walking distance to Casa Batlló and Casa Milà.
- 2 minutes away from the closest metro station.
- All major fashion brand stores are within 15 minutes walk.
For those looking to get tax refund:
- Tax Refund Centre is literally around the corner
Turisme de Barcelona
Passatge de la Concepció, 7-9
08008 Barcelona, Spain
+34 933 68 97 00
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new concept of Boutique Hotel opens in Barcelona in March 2008. Murmuri Barcelona is getting ready to surprise you, please you and serve you. A meeting point in the Rambla Catalunya where you can delight in the murmur of the constant throb of the city. Created in an intimate style, with reminiscences of classicism, not forgetting the most modern and sophisticated design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Splitty, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Murmuri Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Murmuri Barcelona Catalonia