“Fresh Seafood at a Reasonable Price”

La Paradeta Sagrada Familia
Ranked #350 of 10,662 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our hotel and tour guide, a Barcelona native, highly recommended the restaurant which was less than 1/2 block from our hotel. The display of fresh seafood was awesome and at really good prices. The lack of decor and having to eat on long tables may not appeal to some people, but the food was definitely worth the long lines.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,939)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Based on the reviews i read, i decided to go the atmosphere was alright, the way they handle the customers is just bad and rude.
The food is horrific and extremely overpriced!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

When I visited Barcelona Sept 2016 this was a place that I had on my list to try and boy did it not disappoint.

To start off I must state that I’m not the biggest seafood lover, however the fact that it’s fresh fish that you’ve personally chosen makes a huge difference. This place is really casual dining but if all your interested in is the quality of the food then it’s a must. The price is really reasonable as we were two people who order a lot including lobster and the bill with drinks came to £60

This place is really popular so I’ll suggest getting the 15min before it opens as there’s usually a queue. We enjoyed the food so much that when a friend of mine was visiting Barcelona I recommended it. He went a really enjoyed his meal too.

They have several branches in Barcelona so if you like seafood then I’ll say it’s a must

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Stuffed my face with as much fish my money would allow. Be careful - the octopus legs are expensive. The fish is excellent but this place is highly popular, so arrive early!

1  Thank Will S
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Very good place to eat some fresh sea food for a very good price. You can choose your own seafood and they'll cook it on the spot.