“The worst staff ever”

Orion
Ranked #136 of 342 Coffee & Tea in Barcelona
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Neighbourhood: La Nova Esquerra de l'Eixample
Description: Healthy food, salads, sandwiches, home made bread, home made cakes, home made drinks, natural juices
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Good coffee and food, however absolutely terrible staff. I went to this place a few times and every time most of the girls who work there were completely ignorant and unfriendly. Once I came there for lunch and after an hour or so I’ve been asked to leave as there was a queue and people were waiting for a table. That was unacceptable, as there were people sitting in their laptops who came before me. People who work there most of the time rather talk to each other or their friends that came for a chat than serve customers. One of the worst coffee shops I’ve ever been to in my life and the only reason for that is the staff working there. Otherwise the place looks lovely. However, I’ll never return there ever again and will advise everyone I know to never go there.

Date of visit: April 2018
Cosmoland, Propietario at Orion, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Hello Lara,
Im sorry you feel that the service in our place has not been good to you. We find this very surpricing as we normally get very nice remarks about the service.
We also find it surpricing that you forget some very important details in your story.
First of all you were not asked to leave, we would never ever ask anybody to leave, you were simply asked politely if you could to another table because you sat by yourself in a table for 4-6 people and we had a group we would like to seat. Also like you said, you had been sat at the big table for more than an hour, so I honestly think it is ok to ask you to move to a smaller table so we can seat a big group. But you were never asked to leave.
A part from this, I hope you enjoyed your time at our place. Many kind regards.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

You definitely find a Great cup of coffee with a yummy menu in this cafe. Staff is so lovely and helpful. For soy drinkers; vegetable milk is an alternative for you guys... it might be different what you are used to but not bad at all;)

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Nice décor café on Gran via, close to Rocafort metro. I had breakfast here and a smoothie , Try the Pepi if your having a summer cold like me! Great music playlist and nice atmosphere.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 4 April 2017

If you want to go to a quieter place and get some work done, then this is the place to go! The cafe is really cute, with lots of light, and free WiFi. The service is fast, and the staff is friendly. Prices are average.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 4 December 2016

Great site to get some studying done or just to grab a bite with friends. The Chai lattes are delicious! Out of the three cafes under Cosmo, this one is my favorite, mainly because they have free wifi but also because of how open it is and how friendly the staff are

Date of visit: December 2016