“Don't bother”

Neighbourhood: Barceloneta
London, United Kingdom
“Don't bother”
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Barcelona has many great places to eat. This is NOT one of them. I ordered the Fisherman's Muscles, they stank of sewerage and tasted just as bad. Needless to say, i didn't finish them. The Sangria was very weak in flavour. It's a terrible place. Walk past and go to a real local place. I would recommend Vasa Del Oro. Its off the main drag, on Balboa. Don't be put off by the crowded bar FULL of locals, get in there and shout your order. It's a great place to watch the locals eat and talk.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank MandyMandyMandy

Roswell, Georgia
“Small restaurant with good food”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

My family & I visited restaurant while on vacation. My husband enjoyed the salmon, my daughter & I shared vegetable paella. Very small restaurant with limited decor.

• Visited April 2012
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Very nice”
Reviewed 5 September 2011

I went to El Dique last week and it was very nice. I had the hamburger and chips. The burger was open style with salat and ketchup. The chips was well made. Some of the others had the steak and the meat was lovely and well grilled.

We had a glas of La Caseras to the meal and it was served in a perfect temperature.

My complements to the chef!

• Visited September 2011
Kannapolis, North Carolina
“Food Ok, good for people watching”
Reviewed 1 September 2010

The food was fair, I think the prices were way to high, but we were hungry so we found this place across the street from where we were. I got the potato bravas, pretty good. Others with me shared a paella. Looked very good, but was again just Ok. I think when in Barcelona skip this restaurant. We will not go back

Bangkok, Thailand
“Avoid like the plague”
Reviewed 1 September 2010

The food here was mediocre but it was the service that was the real disappointment here. There were only a few diners here and the place was quiet but the waiter was a disgrace. It took ages to bring us anything. The food wasn't particularly slow but I had to hurry him up bringing drinks twice. When I went to fetch our drinks twice the waiter was busy chatting up his colleague. I'll never be back.

1 Thank JSprx