“Unexpectedly amazing”

Neighbourhood: El Raval
Chelsea, Canada
“Unexpectedly amazing”
Reviewed 3 September 2012 via mobile

Chose this place because it was in front of us when our feet gave out and I'm pretty sure it was divine intervention. The razor clams melt like butter, the Galacian octopus was the most tender I've ever had and the winkles (my first) were salty and firm but not chewy. Add to that a fresh tomato salad with olive oil so lovely it's light green and in-house pastry bites and I'm pretty sure we were in heaven. There were English translations on the menu, our waiter spoke well and we fed two people a large meal wit h desserts and coffee for €37!! Absolutely fabulous.

seattle
“Pulpo so good it's like buddah.”
Reviewed 15 May 2012

I found this place when I took a walk to visit Tickets. I was lucky it was closed because then I went across the street to the Pulperia and had some of their delicious octopus. i tell you, it tastes like buddah!

Visited May 2012
Tel Aviv, Israel
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best meal we had in Barcelona”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

We stumbled on this restaurant by accident on a Sunday when everything else was closed and we were tired and hungry. The place has an old school vibe - with waiters dressed in uniform and a wooden decor. The restaurant had a menu in English, the tapas was great and the service very pleasant! A lot of locals were sitting and having their Sunday lunch.
This place was an unexpected and very pleasant surprise!

• Visited March 2012