“Thank you David”

St Croix Virgin Islands
“Thank you David”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Our oldest son had 2 recommendations for food in Barcelona:
one great seafood restaurant he doesn't know the name of and is hoping Elizabeth will get back to him with the name before we leave here (I think we found it anyway and will review it in a inute or so; the other was' Pulperia A'Gudina. A WINNER!

We make a resrvation and are greeted by the owner (we think) who asked us if we wanted to order or he should do it for us. I insisted on the octopus and he selected most of the rest. super fresh seafood, wonderfull ham great chesses and wines from Gallicia. The octopus served with boiled potato and paprika was reminiscent of the food we had in Vialba and Compostella years ago. No crowds, helpful service excellent food

Visited October 2012

Chelsea, Canada
“Unexpectedly amazing”
Reviewed 3 September 2012 via mobile

Chose this place because it was in front of us when our feet gave out and I'm pretty sure it was divine intervention. The razor clams melt like butter, the Galacian octopus was the most tender I've ever had and the winkles (my first) were salty and firm but not chewy. Add to that a fresh tomato salad with olive oil so lovely it's light green and in-house pastry bites and I'm pretty sure we were in heaven. There were English translations on the menu, our waiter spoke well and we fed two people a large meal wit h desserts and coffee for €37!! Absolutely fabulous.

seattle
“Pulpo so good it's like buddah.”
Reviewed 15 May 2012

I found this place when I took a walk to visit Tickets. I was lucky it was closed because then I went across the street to the Pulperia and had some of their delicious octopus. i tell you, it tastes like buddah!

Visited May 2012
Tel Aviv, Israel
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best meal we had in Barcelona”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

We stumbled on this restaurant by accident on a Sunday when everything else was closed and we were tired and hungry. The place has an old school vibe - with waiters dressed in uniform and a wooden decor. The restaurant had a menu in English, the tapas was great and the service very pleasant! A lot of locals were sitting and having their Sunday lunch.
This place was an unexpected and very pleasant surprise!

• Visited March 2012